Stunted growth? (pic)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Derrick14, Jun 19, 2009.

1. My plant is 16 days old and I think the growth is stunted. [​IMG] Ideas? The height is about from the tip of my index finger to just above my knuckle on my index finger. The twig is there to keep it straight because it was slouching, is that a good idea?

2. It's stretched, you need alot more light on it.

3. Fuck, It is in my backyard behind my garage. The only possibility of it getting more light is if I put it on my porch but my parents visit me a few times a week....hmmmmmmmm, Me think I need to come up with a clever scheme. What do you mean stretched? =P

4. When plants receive too little light they'll stretch out in an effort to find more

5. FUUUCK! This will only continue =( I needs a new grow spot and I have a great idear...

6. Put more soil around the stem, the wind should make her stronger. She needs to be in the light as much as possible.

Good luck

7. Thanks for the advice =)

8. Once you are giving it more light get rid of that stake so the plant can strengthen its stem.

:)

9. Yea, I just put it there today. I hope she becomes better :(

10. how much light is she getting? she is quite stretched

11. Not that much, she is mostly in shade but there is some light that shines on her throughout the day. There are some tall trees around where she is.