Stunted growth, deformed leaves?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Hempfarmer, Dec 16, 2007.

1. Hi all, Im into my second week of growth I have 10 seedlings, 6 of which are doing fine. 4 of them not so much. I'm using a soil mix of 60% pro mix, 20% perlite, 15% worm castings and 5% Bio Bizz premix. Its the same recipe I used for my last grow without any problems. At the moment I'm on an 18/6 light schedule with an average temperature of 75 degrees and RH to low for my hygrometer to read which would be below 25%. You guys have any ideas of what the problem might be? Like I said 6 out of the 10 are doing fine. Im also sure that I mixed my media quite well. Bad genetics? What do you think? Thanks for the help.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. not everything is perfect, Id say it a gene thing , they should grow out of it

3. awsome thanks

4. I'd say the soil is too hot for those little ones.
    Easy on the nutes dude!

5. I actually haven't added any nutes other then what might be in the pre-mix. This recipe was recommended to me by my local grow shop also a similar recipe is on their site. NPK value of 3.0-3.0-5.0.

6. as ganja guerilla says seeds are like that at times ,its not your mix as other 6 are fine so i wouldnt worry they'll eventually kick into life,though looking ok anyway but can see where your anxiety is comin from.

also find out how long they nutes in your soil last (roughly) before you need too start adding nutes.(i'd say 3 weeks with a npk you stated but check with grow shop)

its just the unpredictability of seeds & the unknown they throw at ya;)little buggers:D

looking good though ,happy growing:smoke:

7. Just an update.
    2 of the plants still showing no intersest in life, still on the first set of leaves 3 weeks in, the other 2 are growing still a little wonky though.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. the soil looks mighty dry. Not a bad thing on its own, but be sure to water thoroughly until it runs through and then let it nearly dry out before watering again.

9. 200-300ml of water every 2-3 days

10. Ok, so I've doing some reading on some other forums, and it is definetely the genes. Apperantly DP has been upsetting quite a few growers with their Blueberry seeds. I guess cloning the good plants is the key to this strain.