Stunted for 21 days?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by LOj_selassie, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Hey all, my cannalope is 21 days from bean and I just feel like it's a little too small:( I'm in an 8x9 bathroom with a fan in the corner. Temps are at 78-82 . Watering about a liter and a half RO water every three or so days in a 25 gallon smart pot she's got 4 nodes but my other bag seed seedlings are doing much better at their age then my cannalope was.... two 125 watt cfls at 6400k one of them is about 10 inches above the canopy. Plus an assortment of 13w bastards about 4 of them. What do you think?

Sent from my LG-D800 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Light has to come way down
    You will see better growth.
    Cfls gotta be couple inches max from leaves

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks man! I'll drop the reflector down . Keep you updated. Does it look like it might be a strain with ruderalis in it? I really hope not I would like to veg it for a while make her nice big. Then it's time for the 1000w:)))

4. I'm not in a friendly state so I had actually figured the name I was given is probably bs. I'm pretty sure cannalope haze is sativa dominant. This doesn't look like sativa to me! If I had to fathom a guess maybe even a ruderalis-indica hybrid bred for autoflowering.

5. I hope they wouldnt send you an auto. I wouldnt beable to tell yet but if it starts flowering without cutting back the lights you know they auto'd ya... Some hybrids start off very indica and begin to thin out as she matures ... My chernobyl started off with thick indica leaves and has since turned very sativaish with leaf and bud structure.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. [quote name="punchreba" post="19492906" timestamp="1391976463"]Light has to come way down
    You will see better growth.
    Cfls gotta be couple inches max from leaves

Quote]

Agreed, drop the light. And just watch soil moisture. Keep those roots searching! GL brother!