stunted female may be ready for harvest?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Littletoast, Oct 17, 2012.

1. i couldnt help myself. cut off a small popcorn bud and quick dried it. you all know what happened next:eek:
    it was just one of those days. needed it, ya know?
    anyhow..i was quite amazed by the potency. of course flavor was shit due to not curing and drying it right. but the high i got was very good in my own opnion.
    now note i do not have a magnifying device strong enough to see trich color. however some of my pistils are starting to turn redish brown. some are from heat damage but new ones that were white are turning brown. could she almost be ready for harvest this soon? this is about week 7. i havent kept track of the time.. shes very stunted and she hasnt grown much in the past week.

2. id say stop watering for a week, then harvest when the 7 days are over. if they are turning cloudy/amber already, its time. the longer you wait at this point, the more the thc degrades into other psychoactives

3. please reread my post. i said the pistils are turning brown/red. not the trichs. i dont have a microscopic device powerful enough.