Stunted buds?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by badbeatsab, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Hi GC. I have 3 girls in different locations that all came from same seed batch, which was very successful last year. They are all outdoor and it is now the start of autumn here. I'm sure last year I had bigger flowering by now. I have given them rose food as I usually do at flowering time but this crop seems as though the buds are not progressing as they should be. They have been same size for 2 weeks now

Please let me know what you think. Any help would be appreciated. Cheers.

image-3290054848.jpg

2. I have been having the exact same problem with one of my 3 plants. They are all the same strain and from the same bank. It's been over to weeks and the buds haven't grown any further than yours have. The others are doing great though so I really don't know what's going on either. I will update this as they come along and maybe we can help each other out if the problem persists. Mine are indoor.

3. I have 2/3 plants doing well now but still one has small buds that haven't changed much over the last month. All out door and all from same parents. The whole plant is covered in buds but the r not growing still. Thank god the other two have come good tho coz its getting near the season end here. Here's a pic of one thats coming good. Will try get one of the problem plant soon.

image-603465504.jpg