stunted and twisted growth lime green foilage

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by maddmango, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Attached are pics of some of the issues faced during my first grown. The first 3 pic show 2 plants that have lime green foliage the 4 th pic shows claw like symptoms and the last pic shows twisted growth any and all feedback would be appreciated.

ForumRunner_20120826_205415.png

ForumRunner_20120826_205432.png

ForumRunner_20120826_205610.png

ForumRunner_20120826_205627.png

ForumRunner_20120826_205954.png

Attached Files:

2. My plant is having a similar problem like this lime green foliage and yellow leaves just like yours.
    I checked all my branches and stems and found that I had some stem rot at the bottom of my plant. Moved the soil to let the stem dry out its something you can check real quick.
    If the leaves are more yellow from the bottom up this could also be a nitrogen deficiency
    hope this can help a little

3. You have nute burn and bad ph. Flush with ro water and veg nutes to 250 ppm and 6.8 ph.
    Flush with 3x the size of your container.

Don't over water. Water when the pots are light, like how they weighed when you first put the soil in without watering.

Over watering isn't the amount of water you give the plants at a time, it's the frequency of watering.

Budman, stem rot is from over watering.

If you're using miracle grow, don't add any nutrients just flush with 6.8 ph and I don't have any other advice after that beside change your soil.