StumbleUpon

Discussion in 'General' started by JayGray, Jan 21, 2009.

1. I think stumbleupon just may be the greatest thing ever.

for those of you who dont know its an application on the computer and you install the toolbar and theres a giant list of topics and you check all the ones your interested in and then click the "stumble" button and it brings you to a random website that has to do with the things you checked off as your interests. and like every website is awesome.

i highly recommend you get that shit. just google stumbleupon. but i warn you it is wicked addicting. ive spent like 5 hours straight just stumbling man. it's also one of the best tools for procrastinators.

i <3 stumble.

2. Thats pretty sweet. +rep. I've heard about it before, but never checked it out...

3. I used to love stumbleupon, had to take it off my computer so I can actually get some work done.

4. I have dabbled in Stumbleupon, then forgot about it, but I'm running out of websites to browse through, so thanks for reminding me again!

5. same.

GC kinda took the place of my SU toolbar.

i like to stumble youtube videos when im high.

6. [​IMG]

thats why i stopped using it for awhile, lol.

7. i like it haha

8. haha yea. i stumble quite a bit. Ive spent many a hour clicking that little button when i should have been working.

9. That's actually how I found this site :love:

10. ive stumbled on that picture before. haha.

11. meh i never stumbled upon any time to try it out yet

:D