Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stumbled Upon

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by turtlebay, Aug 5, 2010.

1. Does anyone here use stumbled upon while high? It's perfect for it. I've had some epic web surfing sessions just stumbling while high.

2. What is stumbled upon?

3. Stumbling while high is awesome. If you get on a good streak, it can entertain for at least a good hour. For those who don't know, go to stumbleupon.com . It basically let you surf by category through pages other people have liked.

4. Hell ya man, I used to use that a lot. I actually forgot about it though. Personally after a while though I just kept finding the same results and it got kind of old to me.

5. I LOOOVE stumbleupon!!! Some of the stuff on there is mind blowing even sober.

6. I love Stumble Upon, so much random stuff on the internet. ;)
    Though if you´re not careful it will waste so much of your time, haha.

7. Yea, I like to bookmark my favorites from a night of hour or two of surfing blazed and then also check them out again while sober. I love the random stuff I find on there. I don't feel like it's as much of a waste of time as when I keep checking box scores or facebook or email or something constantly while sober. Stumbleupon exposes me to new stuff, at the least.