Stuffing blunts

Discussion in 'General' started by Rolling_sticky, Jan 25, 2014.

1. How much does it take to stuff a blunt?
    Some people say 1.5g and others say 9g?
    What's the best cigarillo for this?
    (I would be packing it pretty softly, but good enough to stick)

2. Ok first thing first if you are gonna split it and roll then 1.5 is a good amount but if you plan on taking the tobacco out and just stuffing the weed in there I would plan on using at least an eighth I used to do that with black and milds it is tasty

3. On a YouTube video the guy just stuffed it with 1.5 and said it's plenty? He said the max that could fit is 2.5 hella tightlySent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Well I guess you will find out, but an eighth ground up well will fit in a black n mild just fine

5. Okay thanks bro! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. 9gs? :laughing: who the fuck says 9gs lol. I mean seriously lol.3.5gs is hard to stuff in one cigarillo. I had to put two side by side to fit in an 8th. 1.5gs is plenty to stuff a blunt.Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. [quote name="Squirrely" post="19402673" timestamp="1390629141"]9gs? :laughing: who the fuck says 9gs lol. I mean seriously lol.3.5gs is hard to stuff in one cigarillo. I had to put two side by side to fit in an 8th. 1.5gs is plenty to stuff a blunt.Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote] I don't think he splitting them I think he is just gonna loosen and take out the tobacco and literally stuff it that's why I said an eighth and a b&m

8. #8 Royal Vengeance, Jan 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2014
    1.5 grams is perfect i use platinum blunt wraps "zero" flavor

But a splitarillo or white grape white owl stuffed with a G is always decent

9. Yeah I'm not planning on splitting it, just wanna make a nice looking fatty. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. [quote name="zmasterflash" post="19402682" timestamp="1390629245"]I don't think he splitting them I think he is just gonna loosen and take out the tobacco and literally stuff it that's why I said an eighth and a b&m[/quote]I still think an 8th won't fit it one. Maybe 2.5gs. But I don't see that happening. Then again I never literally stuffed a blunt like that. Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Me an my cousins used to do it back in the day if you got the weed to spare its fun to do and can be a lil easier than splitting and rolling a swisher or philly etc

12. #12 fruitality, Jan 25, 2014
    a dutch master weighs around 3.5 grams

so if weed and tobacco is around the same density, 2.5 to 3 grams would be best

for cigarillos probably a gram less than that

13. Thanks guys, well my guy couldn't re-up today so I have to wait till tomorrow to get results!Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Gram blunts are plenty fat bro.. anymore is a waste imo... but shit if u got pounds go for the gusto i say...sent from underneath my balls

15. Nah just a 1/2ozSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. #16 Rainy Daze, Jan 25, 2014
    I pretty much always use zig zags for blunts and the most I've ever crAmmed into one was a lil over 2gs. I don't even like smoking blunts If there not fat idk I just hate smoking pinners but of course if it's offered I'll blaze that shit

17. I want a 9g blunt  :smoking:  :smoking:  :smoking:

You could probably realistically get away with 1.5g but an eighth would be better.

18. #18 The Nickatina, Jan 25, 2014
    haha i was in the bahamas last week and threw 4-5 gs in a cuban.  best blunt i've ever smoked. but i rolled it, rolling is an art imo

19. I prefer unrolling so I can pull out the glue strip, but if you're stuffing it I'd say between 1 - 1.5 grams is fine.  Had a buddy once that stuffed a full size dutch and got half the party stoned.

20. Are Garcia y Vegas any good for stuffing? They seem weirdSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk