stuff

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by punkyworld, Jul 21, 2004.

1. i agree with you on your first comment, cuz duffeys weed looks like the shit i picked from my ass, but about the whole tolerance thing.....my tolerance is so high that i cant even smoke mids anymore, and this is all within like 6 months, it just doesnt to the trick and im not trying to boast or brag ether that i get " the dank buds"..... just sayin tolerance can creep up on ya quik

2. i had weed like that once...didnt think itd do shit...i was WRONG...got a really good high off it

3. wat the hell it looks kinda like shit sorry dude

4. over a month old..

5. lol, you wish this thread would die, huh?

seriously though, when theres people here that post KB 24/7, your not gonna get anything good said to you when you post average looking bud. and you asked for opinions as soon as you attached an image to your post, everyone has a different opinion, and some people are assholes, get used to it...

6. I must be missing something.. i didn't see where he was saying this weed was the best smoke in the world..

I also don't see where he was asking if it looked good..

What I did see was................. he was sharing what he got with the folks of the city..

Smoke what you can get, because it isn't always easy to get "the best weed in the world".