Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stuff you do when high that makes other people say WTF?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JoJoShabadoo, Jan 10, 2011.

1. What I mean is, if someone from far away were to see you, they would laugh their asses off (especially if they're high I guess haha.)

One time I was at the beach with my sister and she was just listening to music air drumming like crazy and I was just staring at the ocean with my mouth open and a stupid look on my face thinking about who remembers what and then I laughed my ass off realizing what we must have looked like to random people watching us.

Then there was this one time with a group of friends we went camping and we were high and drunk, and we couldn't set up the tent. We were just like throwing ourselves on it and just gave up haha. Someone ended up helping us though.

Then this one time with my brother (also at the beach) I told him to yell out CHARLIE!! in Desmond's voice (from Lost) while running into the water and pretending he was going to save someone from the water. I was laughing so hard, and everyone was looking at him. He also fell down when he got in the water so that just added to the laughter.

Shiiit, I can't really think of any more right now, but I know there's a loooottt more.

Oh yeah, this one time with a friend we were just sitting on this bench grubbing on some chips. We saw some chick giving head to this dude in the car in front of us. But we couldn't really tell if she was doing it. My friend was like "Is she sucking his dick?" and I was like "I think so" squinting my eyes and we just sat there for like 20 seconds looking hahaha.

2. Sitting in front of a TV and having an "intellectual" conversation with it for about 15 minutes was probably the best.

3. haha i occasionally have these moments. moments where suddenly you think "imagine how stupid we would look to someone else right now". I usually point them out, and my friends always agree.

Just a couple days ago we tried to smoke a blunt up on a hill. Well, this is chicago and it was at night in the winter, fucking cold as fuck. About 3/4 done with the blunt, it went out, and we couldn't relight it because of the wind. So all 3 of us huddled together and cupped all our hands and made like a dome and tried lighting it. We stood like that trying for like a solid minute, and i was like, this has to look so fucking stupid. Worst part is we never got it lit either :(

4. I talk to myself sometimes, creeps people out. Or random objects, but its really rare to do either. Sometimes I'll just get super chill and not respond to anyone lol it's the best state of consciousness in my opinion, completely aware of everything but perfectly at peace.

5. one time i was jerking off in a line up for this hannah montana signing and i guees everyone must have been like wtf?

6. People are usually confused when I start eating my feces.

7. AHAHHA you're my hero.:smoke:

8. If I get amazingly high, I can do things with my eyes seemingly closed. Like video games and walking around. I guess it's the magical plant guiding me.:smoke:

9. Getting lost in my mind and not responding to shit people say lololol

10. just saying random stuff. One time I was looking at street lights in my friends passenger seat baked off my ass. I mumbled something, and my friend was like "Did you just say holy tits look at these lights?"

haha good times good times.

11. sitting down infront of my door with a dr.pepper and peanut butter trying so hard too open the door.

12. this isnt really something I do but more of something I did lol..
    I got high for like my 5th time ever so I was pretty axed..I walked into a cvs with some friends to buy skittles and when the guys told me how much they cost i tryed counting out the money and was taking sooo long and i started cracking up and COULD NOT stop..the cashier probably thought I was fucking crazy lol.

13. Yeah same with me. The first few times I ever went to a store when I was high to buy something, I would take forever to count money. One time I only had coins and after like 40 seconds of counting them out and hearing the noise of coins fall on the counter, I just started laughing so hard. The cashier laughed and said "Having a good day?"

14. hahahaha
    me n my homie have times like this ALL the time .i just cant think of any right now :(

15. #15 BOWL MAN, Jan 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2011

hahahahhahaha

16. This one Time i was in Walmart and was blazed and had to tie my shoe i was Bent over in the isle for maybe 15 minutes trying knowing my butt was fully hanging out of my pants and all of a sudden i fell over while bending and face planted in the isle with my butt hanging outt laughing so hard and i cant imagine wat every one was thinking

17. hahaha. I lol'd so hard.

18. People may not see this, but they could hear it...

Anyway, one time my group of friends were all real high and a friend of mine goes "Man, I'm real dicked up", and we were all "???". So then we started making fun of him and using it sarcasticall when we got all fucked up, and it became part of our regular vernacular. Then somehow the word "tit" got thrown in there, so "dicked up" became "dick titted" or some shit like that. We kind of make a game out of it, combining the words and shit to describe a real high feeling. I know if someone listened to us without knowing us they'd be like, wtf.

19. are you 12?

20. i was smoking the rest of a blunt outside. when i came back in, i tried to jump on top of the bed and missed it completely and belly-flopped the floor. :eek: