Stuff White People Like

Discussion in 'General' started by thawizahd, Apr 28, 2011.

1. O they forgot to mention every new age chinese scam. We are all about that too.

2. Wtf is a white person?

3. I seen this book in a store one time. Read it there on the spot lol it's a pretty funny read for the most part.

4. We also approve of mocha-cappa-frapa-cinos and judging people with more melanin than us :eek:

5. ...but how is it that MJ only made #33?

6. #8 untamedlion33, Apr 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Black people and hispanics are more obvious about it lol

7. #10 Flemian, Apr 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I think it was in alphabeticle order.

And no it's not because of blacks or hispanics. That's racism.

More white people smoke weed than blacks and hispanics.

We parade and march for our cannabis, we have rallies, people blazeing in the hundreds at a time. Infront of cops and politicians.

And if your gonna blame minorities, hispanics don't smoke like that, they do the yippidy.

8. oh honey you misconstred what i was saying. theres nothing wrong with all that, just white people keep it more private. some how for us its like "i have a secret" lol

9. #12 greensoul, Apr 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2011
    Lol thats my point. What else on the list (granted I did not read the whole thing) do we march hold rallies for? I doubt all of the top 32 get that kind of focus from us whities :p

10. idk number 1 is coffee, and you gotta admit it. no one drinks coffee like white people. it can be 120 degrees outside and well walk around the park with a hot cup of coffee. lol.

11. Yeah lol, that was what I was referring to with my mochacapafrapacino comment. We probably would take to the streets if that was banned. Still, that does it for 1. What about the other 30 or so?:confused_2:

12. 'White people are also willing to spend over $500 on smoking devices just to find new and more expensive ways to smoke weed.'

pfffft are we fuck!
    I'm a cheap ass college student, I never have more then €500 in my bank account to begin with lol

13. Gotta admit... you white people are weird.

14. We are.
    You should see my freckles. Covered with those fuckers.
    weeeeeeeeeeeeird

15. Every race is equally weird. We are just equaller than everyone else

16. #19 Buddha_Man, Apr 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2011
    1. Smashing stuff
    2. Asian girls
    3. Marlboro lights
    4. Bud lights
    5. Crackers and cheese
    6. Keg parties
    7. Pickup trucks
    8. Electic guitars
    9. Eminem
    10. Beaded necklaces

17. Don't confuse rednecks with all white people.