Stuff White People Like #33 Marijuana

Discussion in 'General' started by Madmike420, Sep 25, 2008.

1. #1 Madmike420, Sep 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2008
    Stuffwhitepeoplelike

People from many cultures like marijuana (South East Asian, Jamaica, India, Morrocco, Mexico, etc), but white people take it to an entirely new level.

To simply purchase, roll and smoke marijuana is not enough for white people. They need to make sure they know all the different strains, cultivation technique, and methods for smoking it. They even have an entire magazine devoted those where they actually have centerfolds of plants that people have grown.

White people are also willing to spend over $500 on smoking devices just to find new and more expensive ways to smoke weed.

It is worth noting that at every white person, at some point, has written a high school or college paper about the history of how the DuPont industry helped make weed illegal. This paper also teaches them about how hemp can be used to fuel cars, make clothing, create food, cure cancer, and solve every single problem on earth.

While you would assume that most white people smoke weed between 14-28 (and act as though they are the first generation to do so), the reality is that white people smoke weed well into old age. They also smoke weed with their kids! This is not a joke. White people love weed so much that they consider it a ‘gift' to share with their kids. Leading to a generation that was not allowed to watch Power Rangers, but was allowed to toke up.

All white people believe marijuana should be legalized, and they consider the Netherlands to a pinnacle of enlightenment. Also, every white person has had their most profound weed smoking experience in Amsterdam, so it's a good idea to fabricate a story about your own experience there so you can quickly forge a bond. Traditional tales uses the following words: hostel, brownie, girl/guy from Hungary, crazy, locked out, chill dudes from Ireland.

Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES should ever imply that people just smoke weed to get high, they do it for medical/spiritual/social reasons, etc, or that there are any negative consequences. This will likely alienate you from white people.

On the plus side, white people are always looking for higher quality, more potent, more organic marijuana. If you promise to hook them up with a special selection from your home country, they will likely pay a high premium.

2. Wait...

*looks up the word irony*

Yep.

3. Yeah.. I just don't know what to say...

4. All that applys to me.

EDIT - but i know a lot of brothas who are just as into this as anyone else.

5. so its only white people that are looking for more efficient ways to smoke?

cuz i dont think so

6. It's just comedy. If you take this shit serious.......you need to smoke more lol

PS I did not make this it's from a blog I just found, there's about 104 more like this one.

7. this guy would prolly be the first one to jump all over one of us white folk if we were to make a sweeping generalization about black people

8. Um I'm about as white as they come dude.

9. well you dont see many black people buying vaporizers or dropping 500$ on a ROOR bong

really most the black people i know only smoke blunts and joints

10. ...dats racist

how come white people can't call racism? lol

Not that I'm actually offended, I did laugh.

11. This is mad funny, because you guys don't know where the original post is from. I blame the poster for not linking it correctly, but here:

http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/

A really funny website.

12. well you don't chill with enough black people regularly

i know a few that have glass collections that put trikky to shame :p

but this like saying white people don't eat watermelon so
    its whatever

13. Thanks I assumed people would know it was a joke LOL and move on.

14. I love watermelon... and I think the stereotype is that black people eat alot of watermelon... not the opposite.

I have never written a paper on how the DuPont industry made weed illegal and I've never thought it taboo to say you smoke weed to get high. :confused:

I mean, it's not that its offending at all... I just dont see whats funny about it. Their not even good stereotypes...

15. It's not that I didn't realize it was a joke. It just wasn't funny to me... Pretty stupid actually..

16. black people smoke blunts
    glass is for the white homeboys
    just the way it works.

17. Sorry just had to add this one!

Stuff White People Like #101 Being Offended

To be offended is usually a rather unpleasant experience, one that can expose a person to intolerance, cultural misunderstandings, and even evoke the scars of the past. This is such an unpleasant experience that many people develop a thick skin and try to only be offended in the most egregious and awful situations. In many circumstances, they can allow smaller offenses to slip by as fighting them is a waste of time and energy. But white people, blessed with both time and energy, are not these kind of people. In fact there are few things white people love more than being offended.

Naturally, white people do not get offended by statements directed at white people. In fact, they don't even have a problem making offensive statements about other white people (ask a white person about “flyover states”). As a rule, white people strongly prefer to get offended on behalf of other people.

It is also valuable to know that white people spend a significant portion of their time preparing for the moment when they will be offended. They read magazines, books, and watch documentaries all in hopes that one day they will encounter a person who will say something offensive. When this happens, they can leap into action with quotes, statistics, and historical examples. Once they have finished lecturing another white person about how it's wrong to use the term “black” instead of “African-American,” they can sit back and relax in the knowledge that they have made a difference.

White people also get excited at the opportunity to be offended at things that are sexist and/or homophobic. Both cases offering ample opportunities for lectures, complaints, graduate classes, lengthy discussions and workshops. All of which do an excellent job of raising awareness among white people who hope to change their status from “not racist” to “super not racist.”

Another thing worth noting is that the threshold for being offended is a very important tool for judging and ranking white people. Missing an opportunity to be outraged is like missing a reference to Derrida-it's social death.

If you ever need to make a white person feel indebted to you, wait for them to mention a book, film, or television show that features a character who is the same race as you, then say “the representation of <insert race> was offensive and if you can't see that, well, you need to do some soul searching.” After they return from their hastily booked trip to land of your ancestors, they will be desperate to make it up to you. At this point, it is acceptable to ask them to help you paint your house.

18. lol this sites hilarious. i cant wait to puff and read more.

19. Does anyone else keep getting this same error on their computer? it sucks cuz im trying to read this persons post.