Stuff to eat when stoned

Discussion in 'General' started by pot in a bag, May 25, 2002.

?

Whats your favorite munchie food?

1. Nerds Rope

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Doritos/Nachos

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Pizza

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac & Cheese

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Lean Cuisine (I eat like 3 of these)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. BBQ

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Cookies/Crackers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Pie/Cake

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Chocolate

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Chef Boyarde (or however its spelled)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Bagles And Mac And Cheese

2. my all-time favorite thing: a spoonful of sugar. it just a party in my mouth. i also love those papa john's dipping sticks in garlic sauce.

saturday night my friend and i discovered a couple others:
    -slices of ham + mustard squirted straight into your mouth (it tastes like soup in your mouth when your fucked)
    -cinnamon applesauce (it smells amazing too)

3. Start with two kinds of chips (kinds irrelevant), followed by cookies, followed by pop tarts. Next comes the coup de grace: the chili (preferably Stagg Private Reserve chili). Chili is a wonder food, man. Root Beer always helps wash all that down, that and Orange Crush.

There's also this awesome food I'd like to claim, but probably can't (at least I can name it): "Pizza On Pizza, Not Pizza Pizza." This name was made to spite the inept pizza company. Take 1 Delissio brand pizza, and cover it with mini pizza pockets :D. Follow that with (Marvelous) Mousse cake.

4. I got really high today and I had those little fruit snacks that had powerrangers on them. They tasted soooooooooo good.

5. A bag of smart food pop corn and an Odoul's Amber brew.

6. i just ate this now for dinner, and of course im baked. tuna and mayo and crackers. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yummy. :hello:

7. yell ya brotha! i love those super hungry man ones. fried chicken breast one is the shit!

8. there are so many things to eat blazed..
    some of my fav's:

[top 3]

1.) Smart Start Cereal.. i dont know why but i am in love with this cereal and can eat bowls upon bowls of this stuff

2.) tons of nacho's sprinkeld with tons of mozz. cheese and sauce.. 30-60 sec. in microwave.. soooo good

3.) Professionaly fried salmon with my favorite red wine called "Jordan"

other good shiat
    -dorritos
    -cheezits
    -chips ahoy
    -only a FEW oreo's
    -deli sandwhiches (tuna/ham etc)

[I work at a pizza shop so some of my favoirte subs:]
    -Large Steak Tip sub with lettuce onions and american cheese, salt and pepper
    -Large Chicken finger sub lightly toasted roll with american cheese, lettuce pickle a few small onions and with BBQ sauce [ i am in love with BBQ sauce.. and i hate the type that some pizza place's use.. the only kind I like is Bullseye.. i suggest getting it, its the best ]

favoirte pizza:
    - Chicken Finger pizza [must be cooked RIGHT for it to be the best pizza you will ever taste appx. 1.5"x1.5" peices of cut chicked fingers] (sometimes good with light BBQ sauce)
    - Hawiian pizza [ pineapple & ham ]
    - light cheese extra sauce

and moving onto my really stoned story..

:: try at your own risk ::

i was making a tuna fish sandwhich really high one day.. and i became pissed to realize i had opened the can to find I have no mayo in my fridge.. Since i didnt want to waste a whole can of tuna, i decided to mix it with BBQ sauce instead of mayo.. To my suprise it was really good. Maybe its just because I really love BBQ sauce but i dunno that shit was mad good... I've told this to friends and one of them tried it and said he yacked everywhere, and another said he loved it.. so... try it at your own risk.

wow im stoned :smoking:
    peace

9. Oreos And Milk!!!

10. ehh fuck all that junk food, i like real meals. how bout some tyson bbq chicken strips, mac and cheese and a nice big cold glass of iced tea. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

11. my girls little cousin works at mcdonalds i wake up drive there for breakfast get like $20 worth of food free

12. Id kill for some kraft dinner right now!!!!

13. Chocolate Ice Cream!!! Mmmmmm....

I like to mash it and smoosh it and stir it up up up.

Soft.... chocolate.... heaven....
    Sometimes with little white clouds.... hehehe

14. Grapes for me are the number 1 cotton mouth reliever you should try it works wonders, Fazoli's submarinos are the shit! and those little hersey kisses with almonds in the middle sware you'll eat a hole bag of them. But theres really no favoirte every food is the shit stoned.

15. I cant believe Nerds Rope is an option. It is my absolute favorite thing to eat when stoned -- it has a fantastic gummi nature to it mixed with tangy flavorfull nerds wrapped around it. The texture of it is amazing, and the taste just exploded at first, and thats BEFORE you start chewing it up.

I could eat a mile of nerds rope.

16. last night i got a flour tortilla and put penut butter on it and rolled it up like a borrito and i just ate it :D

17. I like to eat an entire apple pie or chocolate cake!!! :smoking: :eek:

18. I'd say Funions..

19. i just ate a leftover arby's roastbeef with lots of horsey sauce and arby's sauce...

it was delicious...

20. make some brownie mix..and get some chips, and dip those chips in that brownie mix!! mmmm soo good =)