Stuff to bring from US

Discussion in 'General' started by Ease, May 27, 2010.

1. I think we call those sparklers

and dude you need some tiny pickles those things are cool

2. You should definitely try these out if you don't already have them -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Btw - Swedish fish (pastellfiskar) are my favorite candy. :)

3. Snakes and sparklers.

4. Yes. Otherwise its FROZEN PIZZA if I'm lazy. I'ma gonna build a pizza oven in my back yard I think. Home made stoned baked pizza when you're blazed > tinned raviolli

5. It's a shame he's not anywhere near Wisconsin. Our beer will blow your mind.

I'd rather have a SIG or Springfield Armory 1911, but then, I'm not a fan of SAO pistols, so I would not get a 1911 in the first place.

6. Come to Finland, not only our beer but the whole drinking culture will blow your mind.

Thanks for the input guys and gals

7. I wish I could, but I have a phobia of flying.

8. Come to my homeland, France.
    I think it speaks for itself.
    Although, that being said, every country has a 'drinking culture'. So many. Belgium, Ireland, France, Italy, the US, a ton of eastern European countries, Russia. Too many.

9. if only you could try taco bell, specifically a cheesy gordita crunch. they are so fucking good i miss them so bad :(

10. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
    Im not sure if you have those but I haven t seen them in Europe before so I assume you don t
    get them they are the best candy in tha world!! (opinion so don t reply how you don t like them:p)

11. In N Out Burger..
    If your in Cali then you know whats good with that..
    best shit ever.

Heres the in n out in my hometown, Santa clarita ca :p
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. I'm sticking with the food theme. Bring back a KFC double down.

13. hahaha yes, i've travelled alot and i swear to god, Finland is the ONLY place that came alongside scotland for the amount people drink. i loved it haha, great place, everyones up for a 'piss-up' as we say in the UK.

And yeh, americans, come to europe, here you will truly experience drinking... Russia, scotland, ireland, finland...crazy the amount people drink.

14. your crazy an m1911 would whip any pistols ass you probably think deagles are nice peices dont you?

15. you should bring back a black person

i heard there's like 4 in the entirety of finland

16. No no, don't tell him this because he will want to puke!

17. Yea, he'll want to puke it back up so he can eat it again. :cool:

18. hahah ughhh, man im not kidding though guys no wonder americas got such a big obesity problem, whenever i go across the pond i come back about 20 pounds overweight, your food is all so lovely and sugary and fatty and good.. you have like 1000 different breakfast cereals, all coated in sugar, and all the sugary snacks a stoner could possible want... and about 50 different fast food chains...man, i wish i had an american connect because america is like a hungry stoners dream....thats the REAL american dream...man..im fuckin hungry..

19. The one thing I'd ask for is hot sauces. I always buy a bottle of the local stuff when I'm on trips.