Stuff my stupid friends do when high..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by I Am Ganja, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Post your stories about you and/or your friends doing stupid/funny/facepalming stuff when high here.. I like to listen to your stories when im blazed :D

my 1st story: I was at a party of about 50-60 people in a small house, about 15 of us were high and the rest were drunk/on unmentionables. We all went outside, and for some reason one of my high friends gets real mad and starts running around the pool. I'm like, wtf is he doing? nobody knew why he was acting that way... then he took a 1.18 L of beer, took the cap off and tossed the bottle into the pool... he also threw a lighter and someone's pack of Zigzags into the pool. Needless to say he never got invited again haha.

2nd story; Before starting this story, you must know that my friend P had borrowed my little metal pipe the day before so he could smoke himself to sleep (I didn't care 'cause I had another pipe, and being the good guy I am I trusted him).

It was around the end of June, I was in my morning class for a final, and my friend P (who skipped all of his classes that day) texted me that he was going to our friend O's house (he lives 5 minutes away from our school) to buy some weed and smoke all day. I texted him I'd be there at 1 pm since I didn't have classes for the whole afternoon. When I got there, P told me when he was blazed, he tried to get into his car, but he forgot his keys in O's house, and some old lady watching him from her apartment thought my friend tried to steal the car, and she called police. My friend got searched, they found his (MY) pipe in his pockets, and they threw it in the sewer (drain? gully hole? wow my english is really bad sorry xD). I was pissed, it was the first pipe I ever owned. :mad:

2. haha geez, story number 2 seems like he could be lying to cover up for losing/breaking your pipe, or just shit luck.

Well this one time, a few friends and I were smoking, and this kid that most of us thought was kind of annoying, drove over from canada (we live in maine) we're just like whatever, he's an alright guitarist and we were jammin so we werent too annoyed that he showed up. We ask if he wants to smoke some weed, and then he goes on for about 10 minutes of all the times he's been super baked and dropped acid and bla bla bla. Massive ADHD for sure. Well we didn't know he was diabetic, and a very irresponsible diabetic at that.

So we spark up and after like 10min, and a few bong hits later, this kid is GONE. He's lying on the couch moving his arms and legs like he is riding a bike and says "EVERYTHING IS SO SLOW" the night only got worse and he starts puking and going crazy in the bathroom. Woke up my buddies mom, who was quite pissed to say the least. They drive him to the hospital and I guess he had some weird diabetic blood sugar weed reaction shit goin on. I left soon after the kid started screamin names outta the bathroom.

Shit is this story even relevant?

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQjODiH4bus]that guy after 3.5 four lokos - YouTube[/ame]

4. I liked the end when he had his shirt off and fell over the bench he had some style pullin that shit off in front the ladies