Stuff happening in the world

Discussion in 'General' started by Havok Se7en, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Ever stop to think about what could be happening in the world?

Like someone could've gotten a huge raise at work,

... and someone else could've just gotten fired from a low paying job for stupid bullshit, and how he's unable to pay his huge medical bills, and is probably contemplating suicide.

Anyone think about all the good and terribly bad happening to people in the world as we speak?

2. Yes, quite a bit

3. From time to time... then I get trapped in the monkey sphere and realize I dont give a fuck.

4. good things come and go.. its a vicious cycle!

5. I feel like a lot of people don't, but I don't know.

6. At this exact moment somebody is getting their asshole reamed, while somebody else is getting robbed for pocket change. At this exact moment a baby is being born, while countless number of teenagers are jacking off in bed. At this exact moment somebody got in a car crash while many ass cheeks are fitted nice and tight inside a toilet bowl dropping off last nights late night fast food treat after a fun night of drinking out on the town. At this exact moment I am loading a bowl of green crack while somebody is getting busted for possession because they got pulled over and their car smelled like weed.

7. oh?
    people being oblivious?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

but don't talk to loud...there is a price to pay for waking the sheeple...

[​IMG]

8. Well every minute about 110 people die.. I often think about the war and the crimes committed over there. People pushed off buildings like bags of dog shit. Women and children burned to death. Then I think of everyone I know in my actual life.. How petty their problems are and why they have the right to bitch about nothing. :confused: