Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stuff at the bottom of the jar

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PinkPunisher, Dec 28, 2012.

1. So I'm out of weed and I'd love a hit, I scraped my jar clean and got almost a full bowl of a light brown "powder/dust" can I just smoke that? Is there a better way to go about using it to its full potential? Am I just wasting my time with it? It's not mold or anything like that, I'm not sure what the proper name for it is, I think keif? I dunno Lol

Thanks! :D

2. Its thick crystals. Yes u can smoke it. Either press it into a Puck and smoke that or top a bowl.

3. Yea just cover the whole on ur pipe(iif you even have one) with a tiny bit of tobacco and put the bits of shake/kiif on top pack it a little bit and smoke it. If you do have a pipe scrape out some resin and smoke that if you get real desperate. If you don't just make one out of foil real simple.

4. Yep. Just press it down and pop it in that pipe. Make sure you have a screen or enough of something to cover the pipes hole.

5. You guys were spot on, stuff worked great. I poured all the scrapings into a paper and then I press it tightly and cut off extra paper then put it in my bong bowl. I would have removed the paper entirely but I don't have a screen or a anything to keep it from just getting pulled straight into the water and it didn't form a tight ball/puck when I pressed it.

Thanks guys! Now I've got my Kush and its time to use the real stuff haha!

6. Smoke it up dude..
    Its just kief, chances are that it will get you higher than the weed itself.

7. That' s what I noticed, I found it a bit more potent then actual bud. I have a tiny bit let over that I am about to sprinkle on my Kush for some more flavour :smoking:

8. No! Definitely do NOT smoke it! That is a tell-tale sign of alien tampering. You should collect it all and send it to me for analysis.