Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Studying while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by vulgar, Sep 5, 2010.

1. I have some pretty mundane work for my first college classes, and was wondering if getting high would help me drag my ass through the work.

I mean, like, not getting completely toasted, just a moderate high, and what strain / type would be appropriate? I was thinking Sativa would probably be best, but I don't know...

Most of it is just boring reading.

2. a sativa for sure. if youre doing boring shit, anything else and you'd probably pass out. i know i would hah.

but uh, yeah. once college start back up im sure i'll be blazed for a vast majority of my homework. i say go for it.

3. Cool thanks. I'm just worried about forgetting stuff... lol.

4. I have ADD, and medicate with MJ instead of having to take adderall everyday. A nice sativa is what I prefer for studying, and I smoke less than I would if I was looking to get baked, of course. For me, it also really depends on what I am studying, if it is reading or writing I def smoke, if its like math I dont.

One of my professors this semester actually told me to smoke before class, I was like, sweet! Cant wait for Wednesday, haha..

5. I usually blaze some dank, top shelf medi-shop Trainwreck Diesel before mundane shit like that. Im in my first semester as well and 3/5 of my classes are boring as fuck so I just spark up that Sativa and im good to go.

6. hahah, awesome dude.

You guys get decent scores on tests and stuff though? Thats my only concern. :D

Pretty psyched about this now that I only got positive responses.

7. green crack, jack herer

also, take caffiene of some sort with it

i actaully got pure caffiene pills just for this

not only does it make your high 2x more fun, you can focus a lot better

8. try taking a few hits from a vape, i find the high is much more clear headed, when i smoke my minds all hazy. The only downside to doing home work high is you always get side tracked, i can never concentrate lol

9. could just be me but it sounds like a terrible idea, i would forget everything i'd read

10. Some people say it helps them, but when I try studying high I just forget everything.

11. Its def not going to help you retain knowledge, but if it gets you to do your hw then it prolly wont hurt. Math is horrible for me when im high

12. thanks for the suggestions everyone, I'll look into the strains too and see how it goes. Hopefully I'll retain knowledge.

13. This is why the OP needs to be careful with the advice here. YMMV with everyone, although I do agree that a nice Sativa would probably help. Just test the waters slowly. Don't need to go off failing an exam because you didn't expect your mind to work a certain way while high.

14. dont study while high. I used to do that on sativa strains and indica strains, i forgot all that i learned. personally, dont mix school and weed, you'll fail at it. I did this for 3 years, and i failed all 3 grades and im stuck in grade 11 when i should be graduated.

15. A little dank will have you feeling nice, but don't smoke too much or you'll get lost in your head. Try to focus and do the work, it should be pretty relaxing if your toking.

16. I got the perfect class for this..Survey of Rock music. hahah i always blaze up and start doing my homework for that class, which is listen to oldies. It's amaaazing.

17. Sounds fucking killer dude.

18. Do it. I study high almost every day

19. WTF why can't I find classes like that lol

20. I only smoke when writing papers. Helps me get my thoughts onto paper.