Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Studying high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Billygo, Jun 26, 2013.

1. Hey guys for the last semester I've been studying high (as well as going to lectures and classes high as well), now months later my exam is here and I've ran out of bud.

Will it matter if I take the test sober? Seen some posts saying that if you study high then you should take the test high, but I'm out of bud. Will it make much of an effect? I rang my guy up and he's gonna hook me up with a hp in a few days but the test is tomorrow.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. buy an emergency stash from somebody else if possible, but the more value you put into the statement, the more it will effect you. 

3. I haven't brought less than an ounce in so long I don't even know who sells grams, and I don't really want to fork out 250 for a bag when this hp will be ready in about 3 days

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I'm sorry but I kind of have to call bull on this one... If you studied high and actually retained the information, then you should remember it when sober too. There are specific parts of your brain that are used to remember things, it's not like when you're high your brain uses different parts to remember things. If you studied well, you'll be fine. The whole sentiment of "taking a test high because you studied high" isn't based on any science whatsoever.

5. "Study high, take the test high, get high grades."

6. I got okay marks on it, not as good had I been baked though :)

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk 2

7. I feel like alot of concepts are easier to understand when high.

8. If you are going to study or do any sort of testing high then I'd recommend Sativa strain, since the high is mainly specialized in the cerebral perhaps you'll able to retain information quicker of course if you have sharp memory, if you don't then you'll basically fucked. I studied high a few times and I was able to past with flying scores.

9. No you should be fine. I'd echo what preewee said.