Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Studying Blazed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Koh, Oct 26, 2009.

1. Well im sure this has been asked b4 but i couldnt find anything when i searched so heres my story,

Last night i rolled up a blunt of some dank, but it was like 3 in the morning and i was already really messed up cuz it was homecoming, so i couldnt finish even 1/4 of it. So now im here and i have a 3/4 blunt of dank i wana hit but i need to study for 2 tests tomarrow. What i wana know is will blazing this blunt impair my ability to study and recall the information tomarrow on the test?

Thanks for the help

2. I usually study high, it becomes more interesting to me. Fuck it, why not

3. Study High, Take The Test High, Get High Grades

4. you've got it all wrong man, what you should do is study fthen reward yourself with a nice sesh and sleep

5. It does for me. But it also depends what I am studying. Most of the time when i smoke and study I will read whatever it is I am studying, and by the time i finish reading it I'm thinking about something completely irrelevant and dont remember a word of what i just read. But I've also shown up to plenty of tests blazed out of my mind and gotten 100's.

6. If you're high all the time, go ahead and burn that dude.

Yep.

7. I like studying high also. Shit it must be working. Freshman year when I never smoked during the week my gpa for the year was 3.2. Starting sophmore year I started smoking like everyday and still do now. Sophmore year= 3.2. Junior = 3.7. Senior = 3.7.

I can't just go smoke a blunt and start studying hell no my mind wonders to much. Buzz study is where its at!

Also depends on who you are I guess. Im pretty progressive when I'm high. Some people can't get off the couch and are just retarded.

8. Yup.

As much as I support cannabis I agree that you should study sober then reward yourself later after you pass.

9. I can study high and still remember what I read. Not everyone can, but for those of us who can; it makes it easier/more interesting.

haha, I'm waiting on my guy so I can get this paper started, but I'm starting to think he wont show.. :(

Edit: I agree with the guy who said buzz studying. Too much and work is the last thing on my mind.

10. I study while high. nothing wrong with it, if your nervous then just some some while studying and save the rest for after.

11. ^That is exactly what you should do.
    I get distracted really easily when I'm stoned because everything is so intriguing to me. I find that if I'm blazed and try to do assignments [unless it's descriptive writing, then I'm set!] it won't end up so well, personally.
    The best is once you've gotten everything done to pack a bowl, the ganja is that much sweeter. Plus, it's really good self-discipline, if you think about it, finishing work before moving on to herb.
    Happy toking!

12. I find smoking weed hurts my short term memory. So I would say just wait untill your done with studying and then hit it.

Also for your test if you actually know the subject and the answers weed shouldn't hurt you, but if you have a moment where the answers on the tip of your tongue you might not be able to think of it...Also the way you come to your answers might be different so it might help or hinder you depending on the way you think while high

13. i couldn't focus studyin for an env. ethics test once. so, i smoked some dank with my boyfriend and followed the yellow brick road to studying. i was on a ball with studying. i only studied through the material once. next day, didn't even look at my notes once before the test and it blew my mind how much i remembered all the answers. i got an A. only four people in the class got A's. lol pretty sweet right?!

i only smoked before i started to study. didn't smoke or study before the test the next day and still did well.

14. I can't study high.

I wouldn't remember any details at all...

15. I study and do homework high once in a while and i tend to do really well when i do. I just don't make a habit of it so i don't become reliant on it.