Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Studying Abroad - Ireland & London

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Collie Man 11, Mar 6, 2009.

1. Good morning blades,

This summer I intend on studying abroad for about 20 days in Ireland (several areas, Dublin), and London. I was wondering what the authorities were like with it and what are its availabilities are? Any input would be sweet. Thanks guys.

2. when i was in gallaway with my rugby team we had some like 60 year old dude drive by us in his car and ask all of us if we had any hash so im guessing its pretty good there? you will love the bars tho nothing can compare to an irish bar man.

3. yeah my sister has been over there. she says the big one is temple over there. in dublin at least. im stoked as hell. i cant wait to get the hell out of the states.

4. I used to live in Ireland so i think I'm your man for this question.

The garda(police) are pretty tough on it, and know where i lived it was treated almost the same as heroin. I think the Irish are quite ignorant towards drugs and tend to just sling them all into the same category.
    Having said that the law dose say different. Depending on how much you get caught with you will be let off with a fine your 1st time. They tend to recognise the difference between personal use and intent to supply.

Weed is quite rare although not impossible to get. Hash is pretty much everywhere but quality is quite low and is expensive.

5. #5 Jayman90, Mar 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2009
    It's difficult to say with London, it's incredibly easy to find stuff in a lot of places, but be very careful about where you do it, because cannabis has just recently been moved from a Class C drug (least harmful) to a Class B drug (moderatley harmful). The government are bastards for doing this and it means it's a bigger fine for your first offence. If you're lucky though you'll just have it confiscated if it's a very small amount. South London is a bit grim in terms of drugs, but places like King's Cross station are good places to find dealers, and it'll be all over the place at the universities! I don't visit London much at all so I can't go into a lot of detail :p

6. hmm idk when i was in ireland i saw multiple times people blowing coke off of the bus stop benches and obviously snorting it just while walking around. i saw a shit ton of people doing coke in dubland man. i mean for real blowing lines off of bus stop benches!

7. #7 M369, Mar 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2009
    I spoke about weed not coke

Edit. And obviously you were in a rough end of Dublin cos i can tell ya this now i lived there for 5 years and never saw anyone snorting on the street and if you did see that its because they are stupid not because the law permits you too.

Cocaine IS available in Dublin and isn't actually too bad, anywhere outside of Dublin is very hard to get tho.

8. have a nice trip :]