Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Study

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by warhawk1234, Nov 6, 2009.

1. This thread will be a study to show the online community that we as grassheads while stoned or high can still make rational and logical decisions while high. What I need out of the community is a suggestion of what 2 months should I use to take a t-break u get from January 2010 to january 2011. I will then take Ideas to post. ex. how I feel emotionally and physically or whatever comes to mind. I will then do the samething for 60 days while high to see if I have a any changes also need Ideas for that also. So please the grasscity community from all over the world help out and we will show the world what we can do.