Study shows marijuana might help block covid19

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Bigdaddy76, May 20, 2020.

1. #22 Hybrid Civilian, May 28, 2020
    Last edited: May 28, 2020
    I don't think I over feed, I've always gone with the less is more way of feeding. I feed once and always at half or 1/4 the strength the nutes call for, then just water twice before I feed again. Never really have nutrient issues either that I know of anyway lol. I had some early on but it was more of a pH issue. Grew 4 plants last year outdoor and ended up somewhere around 6 pounds or more.

Like I said though I don't know the science behind it or whatever but just know it seemed to work for me so I just give nothing but water the last week before I chop.

Sent from my LM-X420 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #23 Hybrid Civilian, May 28, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2020
    Unfortunately don't have pics of those plants, but here's the harvest from them. Never weighed it all but I know there was a shit load just from 4 plants.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Either way it's good so, who cares (I'm talking about canabis)

4. I flush every third feed (feed, feed, flush/feed. After solid 2 part flush, with a shit load of drain off, I feed them so they’ll stay well feed. You obviously don’t flush living soil. Need to flush to get rid of salt build ups that can lock out the nutrients. It’s WAY more important if you’re feeding bottled nutes because most companies feed charts are super strong.