Study shows Mango's 'significantly' increases Cannabis Euphoria

Discussion in 'General' started by BritBrit, Jul 4, 2012.

1. It definetly works. I havent done it for awhile, but i have some sitting at home so ill give it another go tonight. On top of that i take fish oil everyday so my highs are pretty intense at peak even with regs.

2. It sure did :)

3. Damn I hate mangos. Guess we all have to make sacrafices for the things we love.

4. Definitely works. Tried it last night and got pretty fuckin ripped off an amount that would normally just get me high.

I had "Mango Nectar" from Trader Joes which was basically all natural 100% mango juice. I drank it at about 10:30 and started smoking right around 11:10 and 11:15. So anywhere from 45 minutes to an hour should do it. Like I said, I feel like it definitely worked. Good luck to everyone else

5. Yay I was thinking TJ would have some good mango stuff! I'll go there this afternoon, then swing through the vitamin store next door to get some lemongrass oil.

Then I begin my experiment :devious:

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kp4YpEShSKY]Sienfeld Mango - YouTube[/ame]

7. #47 TheShadow420, Feb 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2014

Smoking (the process itself) is also gross and pretty annoying, but man... we're talking about getting high here, so shove that damn mango down your throat and quit wussying!!!!

EDIT: I bumped an old topic, I'm sorry, I was too stoned to notice the dates. :(

8. This is great news for us Floridians. I love em'.

9. It works I tried it waited a hour and smoked a blunt and I was ripped

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum