Study Finds More Children Being Stricken By marijuana Poisoning

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by pearl75, May 29, 2013.

1. Any parent who leaves stuff like that within reach of their children deserves to have their kid taken away and put in a good family

2. This is stupid. Kid finds weed and eats it, gets high, parents rush them to ECU. Hospital takes parents money and calls it marijuana poisoning. The kids would've been just as safe at home with some cartoons and Cheetos.
    Not saying kids should take pot, but it doesn't really matter tbh. It could scare them but that's about it. Hide your weed better.

3. IT REALLY amazes me how people find the guts to call someone else names on the internet a thousand miles away !!! I'm a redneck so I'm sure I misspelled some words. If you want to trash me for that too,  like the others could you please do that thru my 6'-3" husband instead of the internet !!!

, Thanks

4. *correcting.... and the "someone's" shouldn't have an apostrophe as no-one actually owns the spelling. Don't hate me hate the English language, it's a bastard.

5. In that case I think the entire word "someone's" needs to be removed.

6. hmmm i'll have to ask my gran about that one lol.

7. Everyone is so goddamn stoned they're all trying call out each other on their grammar but have mistakes in their own posts.

Fail but funny.

Five star thread. Would read again.

8. It wasnt written as "marijuana poisoning". They said marijuana overdoses trying to make it sound bad. The kids passed out. There is no such thing as poisoning from marijuana. They got into there parents "medables" fell asleep hard n were brought to the hospitals. Woke up 8-10 hours later n munched out. No side effects. Except over eating and a good nights rest

9. It's just another scare piece written up by biased people with agendas. Too bad the reality of the situation is that they can only report the truth and try to dress it up. They wish they could report a marijuana caused death.

10. That's a false title... It shouldn't be kids poisoned by medical marijuana, it should be kids accedently eat grandparents marijuana edibles and get stoned off there ass therefor doctors decide to call it poisoning to add negative stigma to marijuana.. Great this is just what those marijuana prohabitionist need, a case involving kids, marijuana, and poisoning.

11. Dumbass leaving pot brownies out and also 1 ounce is equal to 6 plants thats sucky growing skills or media lies im going with the later

12. Marijuana isn't totally good for you. We all know that one guy that started toking up way too early and talks all slow moves all slow and just looks retarded over all. You know, burn outs? I'm not against marijuana, i'm an avid user, but you don't want little kids dabbing or getting into grampa's special brownies.

13. I'm so high right now..

14. How do you know that that "slow speech" and look of retardation is caused from cannabis?

15. #55 sicmaggot, Jul 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2013
    are we trying to deny burnouts exist? I've got no problem with smoking or anything else, but come on. We've all seen pot heads that over do it.

16. I've never seen someone who's gone from an intellectual human being to a "burnout" just from smoking weed. They were either pretty dull to begin with or they used harder drugs too.

17. Some people have to learn the hard way not to take things from others

18. Reminds me of Nick Swardson...

Dude, did you hear about Nick? He died.

No way, what happened?

He was poisoned!

Wow! Who poisoned him?

He did.

Huh? What did he poison himself with?

Seabreezes.

SEABREEZES!!!

This should have ended the discussion. Sad to see it went ignored.

20. I'm talking about when people start from a very young age. Like i have friends that started at 9/10 and got pretty messed up. Maybe it's because they just didn't give a shit after that.