Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Study Breaks and getting Stoned

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Gomez458, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Im a second year University student and Im new with about 2 months since I started smoking weed. I smoke about once every week on weekends to cool down after a stressful week. I've studied for about a week now for one of my units and was thinking of taking a smoke sometime around Friday afternoon to calm myself down after a week of constant studying. Will this affect my academic abilities in any way as my Exam is on Monday afternoon.

2. I doubt you would see any negative effects. Thousands of students do exactly what you are doing and continue in the work place after they graduate.

Weekend smokers. You get the best of both worlds. Decent low tolerance and bright mind while working or studying.

Come back next week and post how you felt and how you did so others can see first hand. Good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  3. That's great. I was little afraid as I usually wake up the next morning still feeling a bit "wavy" and I wasn't sure if that can limit my academic abilities.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Snort a few ritalin's to get you back on track

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1