Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Studious Stoner

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by redbone79, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Hey there! I have issues with my stomach and smoking really seems to help with my, err, uh, problems. I am also returning to school and I'm just curious if anyone has any suggestions of what kind of smoke I could get that won't hinder my studies, and maybe even help to enhance me a bit.

2. No one can tell you really what stain will make you like good for school since everyone reacts differently so your best bet is just to try some strains out and see which one works the best for your needs.

3. I can smoke any kind of weed and focus pretty well on schoolwork. Except for math. Fuck math when I'm high.