Studies suggest marijuana has little to no medicinal value

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Buttery, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Buncha fuck tards

2. LOL naive journalists would do anything to demonize marijuana to backfire legalization, the reason they say that because Marijuana is listed as an Schedule 1 drug when it shouldn't be.

3. #4 Piekun, Jul 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2012

This would be the key sentence in this article.

Researchers aren't saying that marijuana does not have medicinal value, they are simply saying that most of the current research on marijuana's beneficial effects for those four specific ailments is useless. And they're probably right, they even point out that it's pretty much impossible to study it properly due to government restrictions.

Anyone who tries to spin this into marijuana proven to have no medical value for any ailments is simply lying.

As for the second article

LOL at the way he worded this, he's guessing most of the readers won't be paying attention. He's basically saying "Some people insist that marijuana is not as addictive as other drugs, but science says it COULD POSSIBLY MAY BE addictive in some kind of way" which does not contradict the claim that marijuana is not as addictive as many legal drugs.

4. Makes sense now, thanks for explaining it clearly my good sir.

5. Attached Files:

6. And that chick is just a passer by - imagine what the patients look like!!! Oh My!!!! :eek:

7. There is more research done even with all the restrictions than any known drug I have ever seen/heard. If only people understood how much oil it takes to actually consume orally to kill cancer cells. You are talking 1000s of dollars a week. But if it is collectively done or u are growing urself/family member its def possible. The local market I go to they have a community bud fund where people donate their overages and small buds so that they can make alcohol oil or Rick Simpson if you want to google about it.

Point is people are under the assumption that someone critical can cure their issues or at least sustain them by smoking a joint. NO

However to some issues that are not so harsh it def can sustain but I still recommend vape over traditional for medical qualities anyway , I know quite a few people I meet who are borderline wheelchair and they depend on the oils for pain relieve and pain relief ( including myself ) . Somewhere it said that smoking with a lighter destroys 75% of all ur meds to the heat of it.

Fuck the media, spend a second and google some stuff about cannabis or go into the doc database part. More true research has been done on cannabis than anything. Hints why they still spend trillions to make harmful versions of natural cannaboids in cannabis.

BH

8. Misleading thread title?

The first article is about Arizona's Dept. of Health not being able to find studies proving marijuana's efficacy. This is somewhat true. There are a few "gold standard" studies proving efficacy for specific conditions, but most planned studies face the DEA/NIDA obstacle. So Arizona cannot find studies to prove marijuana's efficacy for additional conditions (besides those which the AZ MMJ law already covers).

The second is an opinion piece that is RIDDLED with inaccuracies or unsubstantiated "facts":

Huh? Cancers in children who were exposed in utero? Where did THAT come from?

Association does not equal causation.

Where did any of this BS come from?

Oh wait, I see...

Dr. David Sack is trying to protect his "Sack" of money that he makes treating marijuana "addicts".

Anyway I think the title of this thread is misleading.

9. new propaganda based on old propaganda, oh my!!

10. I think granny would have alot to say about this.

11. #12 floating_by, Jul 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2012
    PTSD is a big one considering how many soldiers we'll potentially see with it. By denying them access, this just insures that pharma profits will continue thanks to this sizable portion of the population which has served this nation honorably. They'll give them their high profit brain cocktails with side effects like depression, suicidal thoughts, anxiety, psychosis, etc. We the taxpayers will pay for it. At some point as a society, we have to compare and contrast big pharma drugs and cannabis. The "cures" and their associated side effects sound worse than the disease quite often. But pricks like this are serving their financial masters, so they'll say its good enough for the masses.
    I'm on an IV drug that has been on the market since the late 1990's. Do we know all we need to about it? Fuck no! But it's "FDA-approved." How they can say they know enough about something like this, and cannabis, which has been around since the dawn of time and FORMERLY ON THE AMA PHARMACOPOEIA is too "unknown." It's utterly insulting. We're living in a reincarnation of the dark ages, created by Wall Street.

I didn't read the LA Times article. Newspapers push liberal agendas big time. The liberal agenda is to use the Patent the US Government has on cannabis components to push it to big pharma and benefit simultaneously. SUddenly, the "danger drug" will be safe because they produced it.
    Liberal papers here have fought initiatives in the past that would allow citizens to bring ballot initiatives. Think about that for a moment! The supposed source of "information" is complete propaganda and works to keep the people down. But, its another corporation, so what do we expect?