Student teacher hitting on me?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by juicemaineMAN, Dec 3, 2010.

1. last week a student teacher came into my class and she is soooo sexy. i caught her looking at me a few times but i thought nothing of it, like oh it probaly wasnt me.

but our class went to the library yesterday to use computers. she went to help the kid next to me on the work, and she moved in close so that when i wwent to get my folder ( end of period) that my arm would move and be pressed up agianst her thigh.

and then she did it agian today but with her other leg?? and she was looking sexy for me just by like fixing the screen and it was the perfect and from where i was to see her boobs. it was soo hot. and she was also smiling at me looking in my eyes.

thats everything, im not asking if she likes me, cause i know she does. how should i move in to get to know her a little better?

2. tell her you need some 'extra help' and then wink at her

boom, instant pussy

3. most schools have a no fraternization policy.
    student teachers can't date students.
    that being said, it's not like it doesn't happen.
    it would be ideal if you could run into her outside of school....

4. any sexy lady who is aspiring to be a teacher knows, being sexy, is the best way to get info into a guys mind, you sir, are getting info played by a teacher

5. I think it's all in your head.

But anyways you should write her a note. It's low key, simple, and clear.

6. I think, .. y'all need ta go back ta School .. .. That's All .. .. .. :bolt:

7. Since i take online classes, im considered always in class.... how do you recommend i go back? heheheheheh you got LOOPHOLED!!!!

8. Give her a note one day that reads;

do you like me?
    [] yes
    [] no
    [] maybe

9. lol .. .. dude, .. ..

Go round the city a few more rounds, .. Then we talk .. .. I/J .. .. lol .. .. ; ) .. ..

10. Just go for it. Make a pass and see if it flies, if so... Wait! Don't jump the gun unless the oppertunity seems perfect. Just man up and talk to her straight up, it's so rare that women really respect it. Also if she's that open about it it's probably what she wants, or just to string you around.

But hey! The worst that happens is that you got it all wrong, look like an idiot and then, well, nothing. Roll a fat blunt and puff away and get over it. Life is meant to be a game of hit and miss and we won't get anything if we don't try to get it. How boring life would be without surprises. Good luck dude, happy toking.

Regards, Slander. How did I get to this from the Introduction section again? Ahwell.

11. Is this a HS student teacher of College...i thought this was a college student teacher... in which case...writing a note would make you look kinda goofy IMO... if its a HS one, she is probably aware how fucking illegal it is to even say yes to that note.... seriously.... come on now

12. lol you know i was jokin man, what do you expect...i just downed some trinity kush in the mflb...i cant be serious now...

13. Ahh hhhh .. .. Its all good man .. .. ; ) .. .. ..

:smoke:

14. my note suggestion;
    goofy yes
    but best case scenario, she'll find it cute, she checks the 'maybe'

and from there it's all flirting until one day she's had it. she pulls the OP into an empty classroom and ravages him.

i bet it'd happen, just like that too.

15. or she is a succubus... just putting it out there

16. Just draw a penis on a page with the words "Lifelike impression of *insert your name here* cock" and then show it to her and ask her if she likes your work;)

17. If you have any doubt it could end up getting somebody in trouble, do not write, text, or type it! Just a quick lesson in ethics there..

18. duuuude
    OP!
    your life is in danger... turns out your student teacher is a succubus, of course she wants to fuck you. that's how they take your soul! :(

19. Just be straight up. In situations like these playing games can be very hurtful. Just be like so I've seen you looking at me during class, can I look at you across a dinner table say 8 oclock at chez im getting laid? Something like that. If she doesn't reciprocate just know that you put it out there and if she begins to get interested she'll know you already are. Just don't make it awkward

20. stay away from cougars, You might catch an std.