student suspended for possession of 'jolt gum'

Discussion in 'General' started by weedzilla420, May 26, 2006.

1. Next thing you know, kids'll be giving blow jobs for no-doz.

Im telling ya, It's that damn devil weed that makes em do it.

;)

2. The saddest part is, we're not even surprised.

3. I hope you gave em what he deserved.

thats ridiculous caffeine isn't even considered illegal yet you can get suspended for having it during school? Everyday I would see kids walking around with energy drinks in the morning, getting a bigger buzz then a piece of gum, and yet he gets punished. Fuck the system.

4. When i was in high school i jumped off the pool diving board with all my clothes on and i got suspended for a week, plus they threatened to not let me graduate and possibly assume "legal action".

5. I'd be happy if someone suspended me for somethin like that... But I hated HS... Suspension = Vacation, imo :D

But yeah, I bet they sell chocolate bars, soda containing caffeine, and I can promise you the teacher's lounge has a fuckin coffee maker! God damn hypocritical bastards, lol.

6. I chew during clas and if i ever got caught, oh no!, 1 day ISS (inschool suspension)

7. Wanna know what really is stupid? i got expelled for huge ammounts of drugs on campus.

WHY???

8. I know really!!!!

lol...

9. haha sucks, eh?

10. i remember in middle school i hugged some girl that i was going out with. i got 2 days suspension.

lol what?

but yeah, my old schools they wouldn't actually sell soda in the vending machines. it was always ice tea or water or juices. you couldn't get any caffinated drink in the school unless your a teacher pounding coffee in the teacher lounge.

ive been in trouble for so much stupid shit that i faught and usualy won. when i didn't win, i just didn't care and took the vacation.

i was the guy that pushed the limits in school. liked to see where there little pee brains drew the line. lol. i loved fucking with school administrators. the teachers never really cared they knew what i was doing. but i loved fucking with the assistant principle. who was on a first name basis with my parents. and they just chuckled most the time.