Stuck...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Thunder Struck, May 10, 2012.

1. Kinda fell hard for this chick I met last weekend. (fuck you oneitis)

Stoner, tongue ring, nice body, very cute.

anyway, asked her if she wanted to go to a kickback this weekend.

she said maybe

so i looked at the weather and its going to be fucking beautiful outside, so i asked her if she wanted to just hang out and go for a walk.

She responds with "No thanks, and I don't mean that in a rude way at all"

makes me soooooo fucking curious

is it the walk she doesn't want to do or is it hanging out. :confused_2: I don't want to ask, it makes you seem far toooooo insecure/not confident, but at the same time, fuck i wanna know. (so i can not waste time on her)

I will do what GC says (that is reasonable)

2. I'd say you were feeling her much more than she was feeling you.

The "maybe" already sounds pretty non-committal, and when added to the "No, thanks"; it just sounds like she isn't that interested...

If you feel it's worth it, give it one more try, but don't be surprised if it doesn't come to anything. GL.

3. not sure you can really do much besides let it play out and maybe ask inna bit if she wants to chill again. If she says no, she probably aint interested. (my opinion at least)

4. hmm yea she doesn't sound very interested if she was she woulda been up for it no matter what..honestly she sounds like she jus wants to have fun if I were u I'd jus spend time getting to know her better as a friend n then maybe it'll turn into somethin else ya know? =/

5. she probably just wanted some dick. don't fall for girls so easily. I understand it was probably one of your first one nighties experiences.... but this happens. you have to stay strong and not become attached that easily. you can keep trying with her if you really do like her. don't be stupid, don't send 1000's of texts/calls. play it cool like you don't care THAT much.... but that you are interested. you gotta keep the upperhand and act like you are the shit and have confidence. Chicks hate desperate and insecure guys. They want guys that are secure.

6. Sounds to me like she likes you as a friend, but doesn't want to lead you on by hanging out solo dolo. Maybe she was deciding between you and someone else when she said maybe. I think if she was interested, then she would have offered you a fallback option to ask her out again.

7. ill just say "That's cool, another time then"

thanks for helping me decide GC

8. Keep us updated.

9. #9 LightAnother, May 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2012
    yeah i would have said just taking her for a walk isn't the best way to suggest a first date with a chick who has a tongue piercing.

keep it simple and relaxed early, probably don't have the rapport to ask her for a walk and she doesn't want it to turn awkward which she would think it could easily do, having known you for only a week.

coffee, drinks etc. are generally better options.

10. walks > all

you can actually talk

no extra noise

no typical shit

something different to most girls

its nice as fuck outside

you can walk and toke

but i feel you on the rapport

11. ive no problem with taking a girl for a walk, it just seems too heavy for a girl you've only known for a week.

12. next time ask if she wants to have sex in the park

13. Ask her if she wants to do a burn cruise with you? I mean.. what brings people closer together than marijuana? Fuck man I'll chill with the craziest dude in the room if he'll match me on a bowl