Stuck with regie blaaah

Discussion in 'General' started by senta420, Mar 24, 2013.

1. I took a trip to Philly yesterday and all I can find is Regie/schwag. I braught about a gram of amnesia haze with me but it's gone. All of my people from around here are either off, can't get a hold of them or it's shit weed. Now here's my question.

Iv been smoking everyday for 2-3 months now. Always the dankest of the dank. If I smoked Regie would it even have by effects on me? It takes me about 2 bowls of good weed to be blazed. I'm not sure if I should just wait until tomorrow hen I leave and get my good stuff. Or smoke now, because I really wanna smoke. But I don't want it being a waste of money if it will barely get me high.

When I used to come down here, I would smoke Regie but it would take about a gram outta a gb to get the job done right. And I was smoking good at my house. But now I have been strictly smoking dank and haven't had Mids in.3-4 months. What should I doooo?

2. It's almost not even worth spending the money. But it will get you high (not as high) and it hurts mr throat when I smoke regg. Maybe a day t break lol

3. My own personal opinion is fuck shwag.

I am not saying people are stupid for liking shwag or buying shwag, but it is what it is. I would honestly rather wait a few days to smoke the dankery. It'd be a nice little t break and I don't fiend for weed enough to ever smoke shwag even if it is my only option, the taste and all that isn't worth it to me, could be for yout hough, it'll still get you high if you smoke enough