Stuck Stoned in the woods is a bad time

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by JohntheShrubber, Apr 27, 2009.

1. So me and a couple buddies got ahold of some good shit and wanted to smoke it up. we are in college, and dont really like the risk of smoking in the dorms. so we got in his truck, drove to the middle of fucking no where, and pulled onto a small dirt road off the beaten path. it was a perfect spot. so we blaze up, go through about 4 bowls and are feeling great. the one guy who didnt smoke is gonna drive for us, and get us back to campus. so he gets behind the wheel, pull around, and we hear the god-awful sound of the front right tire spinning in the mud. we had forgotten that it had recently rained. we might have been fine there, but he decided to gun it to try and get us out. bad idea. we are fully stuck in the mud, two front tires 3/4 of the way covered.

this is where we had two amazing strokes of luck. 1. we had a gps in the truck, so we could tell people where we were. 2. somehow we had cell phone service.

so i have to call my friend with a bigger truck to get us out of there. it takes him about 2 hours to by a tow rope and come find us. so we feel bad about ruining his saturday night. but the worst thing was that we spent 2 fucking hours stoned in the middle of nowhere, and i think we were near a horse ranch or something, because there were animals of some kind making noises and freaking us out. now im normally a chilled out stoned guy, but man i was paranoid. i kept thinking how this was exactly how shitty horror movies start. and to cap it all off, there was a dead deer skeleton about 5 yards away from the truck. so i was halfway expected a puma or something to hop out of the woods and kill us.

bad fucking night, but hey, at least i got a story out of it right?

2. lol sounds exciting actually

3. That sounds like it would be kind of fun......baked.

Hope you blazed up your friend for saving your ass;)

4. i definitely would have but he doesnt smoke. hes just a good guy.

and the crazy thing was when we left the other guys wanted to leave the weed and my pipe. we had hid them in some bushes on the off chance that a cop came buy. (i already said we were paranoid.) they wanted to get out of there that badly. but thats a nice pipe and we like like 5 grams of mids left over. i wasnt about to leave that