Stuck in the Hospital

Discussion in 'General' started by ReallyDamnHigh, Feb 23, 2012.

1. #1 ReallyDamnHigh, Feb 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2012
    Hey GC, I need a favor. I'm stuck in the hospital bored out of my mind. Been here since last night and won't be leavin' til friday at the earliest. I've caught up on all missed episodes of the Walking Dead and even caught up on my readings for school this week.

What the hell should I do?! Help me out GC :smoke:

2. Firstly, why are you in the hospital? And second, Netflix is always a good way to kill time and there's always Hulu if all else fails.

3. Ask for a sponge bath.

4. I've got an infection from a recent surgery that requires IV antibiotics and surgical cleaning to get rid of. Waiting for an opening in the operating room.

Don't have netflix sadly, but Hulu sounds like a good idea

5. Holy shit that sounds terrible, but I can relate. I have an iPhone, so I just downloaded random apps and played nonsense for the time being.

6. Hey good luck man. Hope you'll be up and smoking soon!

7. masturbate...

8. Get up. Find some scrubs (Nurse clothes). Look for the mmj. Take it.

9. I could totally get away with sneaking in "restricted" areas, too, cause my mom is an admin here, but this is NY. No mmj here :(

10. i clicked on this cause i thought it said "smoking in the hospital".

11. Have sex with a hot nurse. I'm currently in a hospital too, but because I work here

12. I love how everyone just assumes I'm a dude. Though I do swing both ways I am a WOMAN. :wave:

13. Yay another chick on GC! :hello:

Also, I hope you feel better.

14. Thanks :) The infection is pretty bad, but physically I feel fine. I wouldn't have even bothered getting medical attention if my surgeon hadn't freaked when he saw the pic.

Thank goodness I still have the ability to pirate movies. I'd be going nuts if I couldn't. :confused:

15. What kind of surgery did you have before? If you don't mind me asking. It's probably a good thing that you're getting medical attention sooner rather than later.

16. Ask the doctor for a sex change while you're there.

17. Nose job. Not for cosmetic reasons though. I had another surgery back in the summer that fucked up my nose pretty hardcore (its common with that surgery) and they had to fix it.

18. stuck AT the hospital

19. Yeah, I hear those "restricted" areas calling your name.
    but uhh.. I'd pirate a game if you have a laptop and wi-fi (kickass hospital). An old game. Download's quick and plays pretty good on laptops.

20. grammar nazi fail

both are grammatically correct