Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stuck in North Carolina

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by johnQ55, Sep 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everyone, I'm new obviously :)

The reason I came here is because I'm in desperation of help and I have no idea what to do. Currently I'm on SSI disability to get Medicaid because of PTSD which gives me terrible anxiety, depression, and of course horrible flashbacks of childhood abuse. When I used to smoke I was happy. I even had a 40 hour a week job and had friends. Well after being laid off a job I had to move in with my parents and away from all the people I knew. So now it's been 2 years of trying many, many medications and none have worked.

So I need to find a way to get to California so I can do this all legally. I've suffered needlessly for too long. I'm really sick and tired of knowing what will help me but not being able to get it.

I'm right near Lake Norman in NC by the way if anyone happens to live near there.

Anyone know of a plan I could maybe try and find work in California through email or phone? Should I call up every dispensary and explain my situation asking for a growing job or a job dispensing?

Any idea's are much appreciated. I'm so out of energy and in desperation mode. I don't want to keep going down this road as I fear I'm not going to be able to keep going on with these symptoms and no medicine that addresses them. And I have tried everything, I went through all the benzo's, which made things worse, almost every SSRI, along with a dozen or so others. I still go to counseling and have tried every possible outlet to do things legal and stay in the state.

I just can't get on a plane to CA without having a job and housing situation lined up.

Sorry for going on and on. I beg all of you who read, please if you know of any information, any job opening, anyone who has the ability to help, please let me know. I want to come back to life and make something of myself. I love growing all kinds of plants and I love art. I can't even paint anymore without it, I'm so depressed. They say it's a chemical imbalance....well if it is marijuana is the only thing that brings me to balance.

Thanks again,

John

2. Sorry brother, I feel your pain, but you can't use GrassCity to do this kind of thing.

We don't allow discussion of the "business" side of MMJ - meaning you can't use our forums to try to get a job in the business.

Secondly, you can't ask for help or "hookups" here on GC.

Please go back and read the forum rules and Ts & Cs.

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.