Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stuck in a rut

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 2ofEverything, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Last Thursday I got held up at gun point for a few zips and about $200 cash, I didn't let anyone get anything but now this "gang" group of fucking wannabes (I live in a town with an average family income of $120,000 per year) are pressing me telling me they're going to rob and jump me every time they see me.

Today they walked up to me while I was trying to get home and told me I don't know anything about the life and if I want to stay safe I'll just have to let them search me every time they see me, now I don't know what kind of life they're talking about because I live in fucking white suburbia with these wanna be faggots.

What should I do? I'm worried about having any valuable possessions taken from me every time I'm off campus. I don't exactly have anyone to ride out for me but I'm a 6'4 boxer so I can handle a few people at a time. I just don't want to make any bigger issues.

2. Police?

3. Yep

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Carry a firearm? Are you prepared to put a couple of them down next time?

The answer seems pretty simple to me....

• Like Like x 2
  5. Depends which state he lives in, concealed permits are tough to get.

I carry a pocket knife and usually no cash or valuables.
    A knife at close distance does far more damage than a handgun, according to police reports. Just bluff, say you are having a bad time in your life and don't give a fuck and ask if it's worth stealing some bud for some nasty fucking scars.
    Or get some comfy running shoes.

• Like Like x 2
  6. That's pretty funny. Well, I feel like they should leave you alone soon if they haven't even done anything yet. Although if are on college campus you should try best to avoid any escalation of the situation.

7. Canada. Dang.

8. Police. Don't even give them a chance to fuck around. This is one of the only times I will give this advice, but for this situation, I believe it wholly applicable.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

9. Lmao what city is this in

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Durham region lol. That's why I'm so confused these pussies think they're top shit. Closest thing they know to the ghetto is Scarborough lmao.

11. long term solution: move and avoid scumbags like these at all costs

short term solution: do your best to avoid them for now, carry the most effective weapon you can legally even if that's just pepper spray if used properly that can be more than enough, maybe try to have some other people with you when possible, and yeah idk just be ready to fuck shit up if you need to but only if you really do need to

• Like Like x 1