Stuck in a dilemma

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by TheUltimatum69, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Hey GC, so I'm kind of stuck in a dilemma. I've been off and on with this girl for about 7 months, we were pretty serious. But all we did was fight and fuck(We did still have fun times together). When we had problems she would run to other people instead of talking to me, and I was quick to get angry about it. I was pretty sure this was the girl I would be with for a while, but after another argument we decided we needed a break. I found out the other day that since we've been broke up she's been seeing another guy, while still trying to get back with me. Now this girl is very attractive, I'd say a 9. And good at sex.

Yesterday, I hung out with another girl. She isn't as attractive/not as good at sex, and she's really insecure about being in a relationship because her last boyfriend cheated on her and all that shitty stuff. I feel for her because I've been cheated on too, and I want to try with this girl, because she's a lot like me personality wise and we had a really fun time together. I told her that I wasn't going back to girl 1, because we haven't talked in a while and she's been seeing that other guy.

This morning the original girl texted me saying she still wanted to work on our relationship and that she loved me, that she's insecure, doesn't know what she wants, and that she wants to keep trying with me. I told her that if she really wants to be with me she needs to decide to be with ME, and not mess around with another guy.

I still have feelings for girl 1, and we've grown really close, but at the same time I feel a good connection with girl 2 and don't want to seem like a douchebag by leading her on like that and running back to girl 1. I don't want a girl to just hookup with, I want a girl I can actually have a relationship with. I think if I got back with girl 1 we could have a good relationship still, but its still a shot in the dark.

So there's your dilemma, would you pick the hot girl(a 9) that you argue with, or the lesser attractive girl(a 7) with a great personality?

2. I would fuck the hot girl but I'd rather get in a relationship with the other one.

3. Go with #2...

I have been in relationships similar to the one u have with #1. I would recommend breaking it off with #1 completely even if u dont decide to get with #2. The original relationship sounds like it is way more trouble than its worth.

Hope that sounds right.. :D

4. I don't think your decision is as simple as picking between a 9 and a 7 with a good personality. The 9 sounds like trouble now and the 7 sounds like trouble down the road. You already being aware of her insecurities and not even being in a relationship with her yet isn't a very good sign. Insecurity causes resent and resent kills relationships.

Try finding someone new.

5. I'd go with #2. I'd always prefer someone I get along with more if I'm looking for a relationship.

6. A relationship is over once it ends... girl #1 sounds boyfriend dependant

I'd say go with girl 2 aswell

7. You're basing a girl on looks alone that you want to have a relationship with, THAT IS your problem. Girl 2 could be a fuckin' 4 on looks and you guys get along awesome and she makes you happy that should mean she's a 9.

Idk about you, but any girl I've wanted to stay with a while/long run had to be all around awesome not just hot and a good fuck (those help haha) but in the end if all you do is argue...it's not going to work.

8. Giving an update. Took the advice given and went with girl 2.

9. Good decision. Girl 1robably just liked you in bed if she came back while she was talking to the other guy. Plus if she would talk to somebody why you were trying to get back together she would probably cheat as well