Stuck downstem and bowl

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by budz_bunny, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Ok so I hope I'm not screwed but like the title says my downstem and bowl are both stuck. A whiskey bottle fell over and hit right on the top of the bowl smashing everything together anyone have any ideas how to get them unstuck

2. Fill it with iso alcohol, turn it so the stem fills with the iso, and let it sit for about ten minutes. You can also take a q tip and put some around the mouth of the stem.

It's probably resin build up holding it in place. Twist the bowl gently when you try to get it out. Hope it helps.

3. Sometimes ur just screwed. I’ve lost a few downstems to this cause. If it REALLY won’t come out try a screw driver with some type of rubber so it doesn’t scratch the glass and pry it out. This is usually where the broken bong/downstem or bowl comes into play... I still have a bong with a jammed downstem. I don’t even care I just leave it in there.

4. I ended up getting the downstem out by heating where it goes in with my lighter but bowl is still stuck

5. Torch it or boil it. Then take a oven mitt and try to twist/pull apart.