Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stuck between a rock and a hard place

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GabbaGabbaHey, Dec 8, 2012.

1. Well not really...but i have a dilemma. My brother (roomy) moved in a few months ago...we always share the sacks we buy. But i miss buying a
    Sack and having the whole thing to myself! Now i always smoke this guy out, and currently i have about 1 or 2 bowls out left out of the sack i bought a few days ago, should i just smoke it? Or save it for both of us? I mean i know its
    My bud and yadda yadda yadda BUT idk...what do you guys think?

TL;DR i share weed with my roomy,
    But i miss having bowls to my self. Should i keep doing what im doing? Or just say fuck it and smoke it to myself?

2. Why not just split it in half and you guys can smoke together whenever you want and you can have solo tokes when you feel like it. You need to smoke alone sometimes dude it's just nice

3. Well op does he smoke you out and have weed on him sometimes or is he mooching

4. Haha well mostly im the one who pays for
    The weed, he contributes sometimes. But if i give
    Him half my sack that means i just gave away half my money ... And weed...for free

5. Oh I thought you split costs. Then hell yeah smoke alone dude he should understand its your money bro

6. Man when I used to live in CT everyone I knew made everyone who's smoking throw down $10 for every joint that was lit.

You've got yourself a moocher. Smoking your boys out is great, but you GOTTA have your smoke seshs with yourself man, their the best

7. I mean if hes not there or if hes asleep then just smoke it and if he is there tell him you're bout to light up? Simple as that. I mean it's not like you gotta share everything that's yours but it's better to be have courtesy. Otherwise he might do the same to you next time.

Psyche