Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stubborn parents?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SomeRand, Aug 17, 2012.

1. I have very reasonable parents that let me smoke weed and such and will usually sit down and talk openly about something like that with me, however I can't seem to convince them of the lack of adverse effects that weed has on your body.

I got him to watch The Union, and he basically just waved off the portion of the film addressing the non existent harm that it causes. Although his mood towards it is slowly beginning to change, I need to legitimately educate him. Does anyone have any suggestions for stubborn parents?

2. where's granny!

3. Can't really change there mind 99% of the time. They accept it, but they have there own views.

4. granny has all the knowledge to drop on your parents.

i am pretty sure she has a GIANT list of information you could find helpful.

hopefully she drops by the thread, if not PM her and youll get schooled.

5. Hmm, I'm new here so I don't know who granny is but that sounds hopeful, hope she stops by :D

My father's not stupid, just stubborn, his mind can be changed.

6. bravo tango delta - calling granny - code name - educate

7. Granny has to be one of the most knowledgable old school heads out there.

Storm Crow is the username you are looking for.