1. coming to my area in november. hadn't heard them until like last week. convince me to go! what songs would you reccomend?

2. literally any of them. Download the new years show on 12/31/07 from Archive.org

3. mhmm. what percent of their material is hip hop?

4. uhh, i'm pretty sure 0% lol

STS9 is the shiznit!!! :hello::hello::hello:

5. i dunno, a track or two i downloaded had rapping. and it WAS sts9. they might have just been playing with a rapper though

6. Get the album Artifact and listen straight through...Peaceblaster is pretty good too (their newest) but I think Artifact is better...get them both through torrents if you use them

they're the kind of music that you listen to albums if you wanna get the feel, not songs

7. Seen them 2x And i can't really say that I like them BUT if you like the jamtronica kinda stuff I thought i might reccomend a few more bands in that vein

The New Deal - greatest live electronic ever imo

Lotus - techno with a hint of jazziness, love them

Disco Biscuits - amazing music, vocals arent great but they fit with bisco

EOTO -its the 2 drummers from SCI improvising electronic music, this gets interesting

Omega Moos - 2 guys from umphrey's mcgee and 2 from the new deal, very good and need to play more shows, mostly improvised

Conspirator - get the disc the key, Chill-tronica

Future Rock - saw them at summercamp, blew me away, hi energy shit here

8. Definitely check out the album Artifact. Specific songs like Tokyo, GLOgli, and Peoples are dope.

There is also a remix album to Artifact called Artifact Perspectives that features a bunch of rappers/artists such as Mr. Lif, Bassnectar, etc... But most of their music is instrumental. I've seen them before and I thought they were slick. Their drummer is crazy live.

9. EOTO is SICK!!!

STS9 is tight, go see them. Much better live than their albums.

Good songs:
    Tokyo
    Somesing

10. tell me you were at Camp Bisco this year...Lotus and New Deal put on incredible shows

11. damn....It was too far to go, but lotus's summercamp set was awesome.

I have yet to see the new deal at all:cry:

12. I only have peaceblaster but I love it. sts9 is awesome, and they'll be in my area in november also, I'll be at that show for sure! What got me into sts9 is Bassnectar's remix of their song 'Some Sing'. bassnectar is pretty sweet too.

13. milwaukee?

14. BassNectar FTW

15. I am going to every night of new years this year in ATL. But, I am a bit annoyed that the ticket prices have gone up so much in price. Last year, which I didnt stupidly go to, NYE was $50 and this year its $90 for the ticket alone. Im assuming they are just going to put on an life changing show. And I literally would pay my testicles to go to STS9 any day, but still... Any other NYE'rs pm me and well smoke or something at the show!

oh yeah to the OP:
    FUCKING GO!!!! STS9 is at the top of their game now. GO GO GO. Do acid and go. You won't regret it.

16. nah down in NC! I think they're on tour pretty much all of November.

17. Bassnectar set at Bisco was unbelievable too

to above..if you liked his remix of Somesing you should get the album Artifact, it's from there...also check out Tokyo for a single suggestion

18. i just might. never done acid though, not sure im stable enough. not that im crazy or anything. chances are i'd be in a good mood at a concert, though, so maybe.

19. I know I would be down to be rolling really hard to go. idk what it would be like on acid. the only times I've ever tripped acid was just real chill and laid back and we walked around the woods outside the house a lot. what would go through your brain at this concert? ...I'm not sure I want to know.