STS9 AND LOTUS August 12th at the Roseland Ballroom NY

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by HeadySpaghetti, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Who the hell is going?! SHITS GONNA BE ILL!

2. It's gonna be insane. Def. one of the concerts I've been looking forward to the most this summer.

3. I suppose you will be joining me there?

4. Damn, thats gonna be dope. Im seeing both of em though at Northcoast Music Fest in Sep. Its fucking loaaaaaaded, Some Umph, Disco Biscuits, FlyLo, Tribe, De La Soul, Lupe, Nas and Damian Marley, Hipster rave djs lol, and some other people. But have fun :p. Nothings better then rolling face at a tribe show, plus with flylo...

5. wow that sounds amazing, where is it?

6. No other than Chicago maing...

North Coast Music Festival

Check it out...youll bust your pants

7. Have fun man, Ive been seeing soundtribe for a long time....'01...my favorite band by far...hope you dont get the banger fest set list....Saxton (lights) has been rocking some new set ups...hope you get a special one :D

saxtons skillllz

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_Qsr_2A2NU]YouTube - Hot Summer Lights :: A Preview from Saxton[/ame]

8. WooooooOOOooo! LOTUS FUCKING KILLLEDDD IT! Sts9 was good though, but lotus was the shytttt

9. saw the s9 setlist..ouch...you got the bangers...although that little section starting w/somesing looked good...glad you liked lotus though...watched a little of it, guy was streaming it through his iphone..lol

10. got the bangers?