Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strugglin to make it...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by PinkZebrazGreen, Jun 21, 2009.

1. Through the next week without bud. No cash till friday and im already bitching on gc haha.

So err anything that makes you guys sleep when your dry? Eating and sleeping is such a bitch for me sober, i get that "so hungry i feel sick" feeling, but food just doesnt sound good. Sleep sometimes comes if i do like 4 shots of some bacardi, but im not down tonight.

2. Read something before you go to bed, while drinking a warm glass of milk.

3. Sleeping for me is always a pain, weed is the one thing that really allows me to fall asleep and stay asleep all through the night. I'm currently on probation and have been for the past few months and have struggled with sleeping just as you are, I've found the best thing is to wait until you're very tired before you head to bed so you can just crash and hopefully get a good night's sleep.

Also, right now I'm trying an herbal sleep supplement called Valerian root which is supposed to help you with sleeplessness. It seems to somewhat work, once I fall asleep I sleep well which is nice.

There are also some good over the counter sleep meds that work pretty well, I just found I had to double or triple the recommended dosage to really get to sleep, and I doubt that's too healthy for you.

Anyways, that's the best advice I can give you from what I've found from my personal experience, I hope you find something that works for you. Also, please take this break you're taking to really help you appreciate weed more, I know it sounds kind of lame but in the time I've not been able to smoke weed I really see how great it is and have developed a new appreciation for it as I used to just take it for granted, and I want others to also gain appreciation for how great cannabis truly is.

4. Thanks! But i cant stand milk warm, and i dont have a book in this house i havent read haha

Thanks for the response. About the Val root, i am dead broke like 0 cash till payday but will keep it in mind for other occasions. I really dislike meds for anything than what i absolutley need em for.
    And i completely understand what you mean about taking it for granted, during times i dont have weed i am not fiending for it, but i just cant stand long hours of lying in bed, then i start to get all hot and irritated, just cause i cant sleep.

5. WOOT just got called up to smoke some dank PEACE!

6. haha, nice. :bongin:

7. I feel exactly like that when I am out of bud.
    I just usually end up not eating...or sleeping until my body forces me to.
    =[

8. #8 Orbit, Jun 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2009
    damn son you make it sound like heroin haha

9. Yeah, when I started this t-break eating sucked and I barely ate, but that went away after a couple days. Sleeping is still impossible though after almost a month. Fuckin RLS keeps me up all night, I need my medicine :(

10. when i take breaks i drink more and smoke cigs...cigs help the cravings to be high and beer helps you fall asleep..

11. alcohol and melatonin

-C

12. fuck alcohol and other whack shit, just work out and/or go for a run in the evening / after work, and take valerian root (its natural) the shit i got from walgreens is called "lunasom PM" or some such, just look if it has valerian root in it, it does help. warm milk too.

working out is the crucial part though, you'll feel drained but in a good way, and will be able to pass the F out. peace brother, i know how times of no herb are... the suck.

13. codeine man, drink that shit

14. drink coffee till you vomit:bongin:

15. Thanks guys. Working out sounds good, that drink looks rediculous too haha.

Hopefully i can get more luck tonight, last night was hopeless.

16. you can't get OTC

17. ya man i know how you feel i was prescribed adderall and that shit never lets me fall asleep

and ya that drank beverage is the shit and it works

and shit man Tylenol pm and anti inflammatory pills work great too and melatonin but that always leave me very drowsy

18. if your going the narcotics route get some benadryll pills and eat like 3 youlll be out pretty quick ( i get bad allergies and the shit always knocks me out)

19. Try having sex or masturbating before bed ;)