Strongest Strain...???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Green Machine, Apr 8, 2007.

1. Ok right now i am in the processing of growing bag seed this is 100% experimental just so i can get a feel of what i am doing before i buy some seeds of a good strain. I probably wont continue the grow all the way thru i am using it just to get my feet wet so my question is this

what is the strongest/most potent strain available that requires the least amount of time to flower?? Any suggestions on what seeds i should by??

there are so many different strains from so many different seed banks i am overwhelmed

P.S the medium i will be using is soil

2. Lots of companies boast about how "this strain has 30% THC" and shit like that, but it always varies greatly. From my own experience, I have found more indica strains to be a little more potent. Plus indicas require the least flower time. Some of the most potent strains I have experienced have been Hash Plant, White Widow, Bubba Kush and God Bud. I had some G13 once and that shit laid me out, crazy strong body stone. But yeah, if I were you I would go with an indica.

3. Word...thanks for the suggestion .. which seed banks did you get yours from??

i see that you have a nas quote in your sig

how you like hip hop is dead?? that shit is a classic imo

4. Personally I like Soma seeds. Ive got a crop of their g13 rock bud hybrid flowering at the moment.

5. just get white widow and u cant go wrong

6. i ve bought mine from thepotfather.com. chek it ou
    all of them are crosses and some have 23%thc as they say.

i bought mine from that site, wonder woman X white widow feminized, and two other strains.

7. asain fantasy is the strongest strain, but your not going to find it anywhere

8. I'am growing white widow now, but after this harvest I'am thinking
    about growing lowryder II. Its a auto-flowering plant, the website
    said 2 months start to finish.

9. You lose potency though.

10. I usually get my seeds from distributors that sell seeds from a variety of breeders, such as Weedcity or Dr. Chronic just because places like Soma wont ship to the US and shit.

But yeah, im actually not really big into the hip-hop/rap scene, the quote is actually from a Damian Marley song, Nas does have some creative lyrics though.

11. I just started a new thread on just this topic, but as far as specific strains I'd start with an old Incica. Think along the lines of Skunk, something Afghani or White maybe - mainly try for something stable. Unpredictability is not your friend at this point.

12. Some Sour Bubble from BOG i hear is absolutely amazing! At one point is was tested to have a THC level of 32%. That is huge! And that number isn't an advertisement to sell his seeds either, it was a test done by an outside source and written up in an article without BOG's knowing about it. Not sure how finicky it is to grow as I never have tried before.