strongest strain you've grown

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by goopyquill, Sep 20, 2010.

1. i'm about to order some seeds for head smoke and wanted to hear about the most potent strain you've grown and what bank supplies it

2. hi if you want potent go for alaskan ice by greenhouse i think could be wrong. a freind of mine had 4 of them i think its part white widow and part pure fuckin evil i imagine crack would be similar buzz. it yeilds well im not a heavy toker but i can say with certainty it blew my head off. no idea what the thc levels are but im sure google could help you with that. i take no responsibilty if your arrested butt naked in a nursing home singing stage show songs because of my recomendation only joking its not quite that bad but close very close :eek:

3. Serious Seeds White Russian!:hello:

4. i wish i knew.

i can say that flumpy's lowdown mystery is at least the fastest strain i've popped to go straight into skunking out and sparkling.

the most potent would probably have been one of the mexican commercial strains i named (acopulco) gold, (panama) red or purple (haze). even stomped on and in brick form, they weren't shabby and for me, i don't count stony indicas as potent no matter how sticky the bud is as going to sleep is not getting high! "oh! wow man! that skunk potently sucked all of my energy out and made me sleep 3 days off 1 hit!" :rolleyes:

the last of the red's i gave to a roomate stretched like a mofo and had true sativa razor leaves. i bet that was some serious trip if grown with loving care just like the columbian gold (probably) i started out smoking that was called thai, but smelled like pine as does columbian. sadly, that was always sinsimilla.

5. thanks guys i have some bag seed going that i just started flowering and i'll take a few clones from those

6. Cannabiogen Destroyer. My favorite pheno was a viney Thai plant that smelt of sweet incense. The high was clear and creative, perfect for an aspiring artist or simply for someone who enjoys music. Excellent hash plant for the sheer number of resin heads it produces.:smoke:

7. what bank is it from

8. he said it

9. #9 pokernaut, Sep 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2010
    destroyer is a strain that gave me a serious woody when i saw the pictures of those sparkling buds, but i heard a few people that allegedly smoked it say it wasn't that great and inferior to haze. i don't know one way or the other and would gladly test it, even pay for the honor, myself. also, allegedly, some lucky bastids got destroyer FREEBIES from doc! i always get fucking indica freebies except for the 2x useless SADP freebies i got from gypsy.

if it weren't so expensive, i'd give destroyer a try in my planned garden and also wanted to try potentially similar senor garcia too as it's another mexican sativa based haze rival.

i'm really thinking about giving mekong haze (cambodian x cambodian) a test to see if it's really as good as reported by cannabible. once the faster strains flower, the room could be converted to scrogging to finish that IBL. i want to try it sooooooooooo bad. that it isn't expensive only adds to my lust.

way back in the day, i had some spice brothers A11 x (A11 x lien huanh) i had high (pun intended) hopes for and really lusted after the "trippier than thai" vietnamese and cambodian IBLs they were selling. man would i ever hate to see mekong haze disappear like that too. if only i had a yard of my own, i know a wicked cool tech to stealth/camoflage a grow outdoors an acquaintance hooked me up with. renting sucks!

10. Have some Jedi41 growing right now, listed THC rating is 41, one of the highest I've seen.

Got it as a clone though.:smoke:

11. if jedi really IS 41% (i don't trust that figure) it has to be the absolute new champ!

the previous contenders, alaskan thunderfuck & heroana both clocked in at the low 30s. 41% should be the world record if the stories are true

12. Try Jack the Ripper or Chernobyl by TGA.

13. Its all about the new Vortex...

14. Yeah, vortex is always good.

Anything with true Apollo 11 or Space queen is gonna be top notch. Querkle, Qleaner, Vortex. All VERY top grade smoke.

My next in line after those would be AK47 and Trainwreck from clone.

15. if you're after potency, you can never go wrong with serious seeds' AK-47 which is a top 10 favorite of the masses and that's earned it's 1 hit wonder reputation

16. i think i'll go with the vortex it looks like a good strong sativa which is just what i'm after

17. isn't that the one that smells like baby shit? *shudder*

i thought diesel & cat piss even licorice were disgusting enough, but baby shit. just thinking about it makes me queasy. LOL

18. I got my rating info from High Times:smoke:

19. yeah... about high times... they take advertiser dollars don't they?

i also know they rated KC brains' mango as one of the top 25 strains in the world... excuse me... i gotta cough... *bullshit* LOL

the best place to get the real lowdown on a strain is by reading as many grow & smoke reports as you can as that's where you'll see the least opinions by people with an agenda.

20. thanks for verifying what i already knew. 30% THC is an INSANE number. even 20% is more than enough once you get those nasty CBDs & CBNs out of the picture.