Strongest strain anyone?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by straincollector, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Someone told me Dro but I don't know

2. Dro is just how its grown

3. Haha, that is really funny, that is one of the strains that they buy from Dinafem and market as their own. It even has on of the Dinafem photos for its image.
    How did they managed to measure that THC level at a trade show and get an even vaguely accurate response. I smell a colossal pile of bullshit!

4. #25 CL4P-TP, Apr 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2012
    33% !?!?!?!?!?

maybe after extraction.....

You're gonna shit purple Twinkies when you read about Doggies Nuts, Downsouth.

they've got seeds that can yield 20 lbs and have THC levels of 88%..... course a 10 pack is 1500.00$

and FTR, DGS ..it doesn't matter how potent a strain is, it will only perform as good as the grower.

EDIT : wow Doggie nuts isn't advertising 30% + THC levels anymore.... still want 500 bucks for 10 repackaged Sensi Seeds Big Bud seeds...........

5. I didnt make that claim, I was just passing on the info

6. I know ..was just making sure you were not he fool in the old adage about "fools and money".. that is all bro. no harm meant.

7. Naa dude, cuz I know how it is. Ive seen expensive seeds grow into absolute shit and bagseed schwag grow into some bad ass chronic that got me lit out of my skull. While we're talking about seeds, whats the deal with auto seeds? I want to try some, but some people have said they are great and others have said that they are shit.

8. My .02 on autos..

use em for when you need either a quick crop or you just have extra space in one of your rooms.

I have grown out a couple that are on par with photo's.. but that is only a couple, out of "lost count of the feebies". they are just not dense enough, and have lots of leaf matter that needs to be trimmed. most of em also have a slightly quicker fade away period I've found.

not to say they are useless ,they do have their uses. just don't be looking to see em replace photos anytime soon.

I am how ever trying out a 5 pack of Lowryder's Easy Ryder , and a 5 Pack of Short Stuff Seed's Assassin this summer outdoors to see if I can break my beliefs.

Wharf

9. Even outdoors, It won't change your mind :D

You have grown too many fine specimens, smoked too much phenomenal weed, tried so many strains and played with so many pheno's. You won't find anything new and exciting in short stumpy plants that finish before they are really 'done' and have half the potency of normal stock. Find someone who hasn't your experience and gift them. They aren't worth the space in your yard.

10. A newbie appreciates gettin' edjumacated, thanks folks.

11. The shit i'm on now. I'm fucked up!! ~.~