Strongest strain anyone?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by straincollector, Mar 26, 2012.

1. I'm trying to find the best strain out there, can I get some opinions .

2. more details please, indica/ sativa, indoor/outdoor, hydro/soil?

3. I love me some og kush. There's many strong strains green crack, blue dream, sour d, Tahoe og, all the countless ogs, blueberry, white widow, headband, shit man there's too many.

4. Indica, indoor, Fox farm ocean forest and fox farm nutrients

5. Mr nice seeds has some dank beans. Reserva privada, tga subcool

6. I believe Herijuana by sannies seeds is supposed to be a one hitter quitter. Every report I have read about it mentions it's potency.

7. Impossible to answer.

8. #8 Lamont, Mar 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2012
    Probably growing in some unknown, private breeders personal grow room, and we will never see it.
    Jack the Ripper when the right pheno is selected, and grown properly is the strongest I have ever grown.

9. [quote name='"Lamont"']Probably growing in some unknown, private breeders personal grow room, and we will never see it.
    Jack the Ripper when the right pheno is selected, and grown properly is the strongest I have ever grown.[/quote]

I really wana try something from tga but ive seen that you've said his strains are unstable do you find a keeper in a 10 pack or will have to really search for the good one?

10. LOL you will be trying to figure out which one to keep, not having to look for one certain Pheno.

variation does not equal instability ..

11. You're thinking of Althor. I love TGA, and have not had but one throw a few sacks at the very end of flower. ALL of his strains are good that I know of. All of the JTR I grew was super dank, but there was 1 that just shit on the rest of them. I wish I had kept her as a mom.

12. #12 Greenbudz, Mar 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2012
    OG Ghost Train Haze. *25.49% Lab Tested as it was an Entry in a Med Cup, highest on record. Newest issue of HT has Most potent strains. Larry OG, OG kush,
    Dead Head OG, Chemdog to name a few off the top of the dome. Not in any order, but in HT they have them listed by lab tested %, Highest to lowest.

13. Serious White Russian is fun in a 'punch to the jaw' kinda way. Easy to grow.
    Sannies Seeds Killing Fields is fun in a 'mind in a moon orbit' kinda way. Easy to grow.
    Mandala has a ton of easy easy easy to grow hybrids, lots of pheno's, lots to pick from.

Read more in this section to find what you really mean by 'best strain', because it's a bit too global for most people to help you. It's like "I want the best pair of shoes"...but without telling us size, colour, material, potential use/application, cost.

14. Yeah thats me, and like I said in the other thread, stable appears to be the wrong word. They arent uniform. There is a wide variation.
    I will say this though, maybe its just a string of bad luck but out of the last 10 TGA seeds I have attempted to pop (5 plushberry, 2 querkle, 2 jillybean, 1 deep purple) I had 1 female (plushberry), 6 males, and 3 that didnt germ.
    Cut down a Jillybean male this weekend and I am keeping the last of the 5 pack plushberry male thats in flower right now. I have another 5 pack of plushberry I am going to try and pollinate if I can get a female out of it.

15. That is some bad luck. And since his seeds just went up in price a good bit on Attitude, it would make it difficult to purchase more if I had the same luck as you. Alphakronik has some pretty good stuff, and I believe he used to work with/for Subcool at some point. The snowdawg2 is amazing.

16. Just like a woman to bring up shoes.:p

It is a very vague question since since different strains effect people differently.

Noticed that today that price went up like $15 bucks or something. Bit disappointing there.

Lamont have you tried Alpha's Eisbaer?

17. I'm just asking for personal opinions, I'm not trying to get all technical with thc percentages and cbd percentages, or what high times says . Just personal opinions

18. [quote name='"Greenbudz"']OG Ghost Train Haze. 24.49% Lab Tested as it was an Entry in a Med Cup, highest on record. Newest issue of HT has Most potent strains. Larry OG, OG kush,
    Dead Head OG, Chemdog to name a few off the top of the dome. Not in any order, but in HT they have them listed by lab tested %, Highest to lowest.[/quote]

It was 25.49%

19. Hahahahaha. Never a truer word! :D

20. The strongest strain I've ever heard of is one called Government Propaganda. Be careful. Often laced with 99% pure bullshit, this strain has been known to cause delusional thinking and in many cases, a rather addictive propensity to believe baseless "facts"