Strongest outdoor strain off grasscity.com?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by BurningBud, Dec 13, 2010.

1. Hey guys I was wondering about grasscity's opinion on what is the strongest, dankest, most healthy outdoor seed strain. I want it to be around 20-30$. This is going to be a first time grow, so an easy-to-grow strain would be nice.

Thanks a lot :)

2. Hey man. There is no consensus on what's the best, strongest or dankest strain. You will probably get some suggestions though.

For outdoor growing you need a strain that's suited for your climate, so we would need to know where you're at geographically (or at least what type of climate you have).

I think you'll have more luck asking for good strains to grow based on your climate/location. Outdoors that is....

3. Thanks, i live in the wonderful, pot filled land of BC :D

4. Then it should be no problem finding a strain that does fine in your climate. I'm a bit farther north than you (60 degrees), so I don't really know.

I would suggest you go to BC Bud Depot: https://secure.bcbuddepot.com/

How about that Purple Star? or Egmont maybe?

Alternativley, you could go with Hollands Hope (which is supposed to finish outside in Holland) or maybe a scandinavian strain would work. Royal Dane or something. Go for something mold-resistant, or it might ruin your entire crop.

That's my 2 cents. Hope that helps a bit. Peace!

5. You want a strain that is strongest, dankest, and cheapest? Hey, I'd like a Lamborghini for the price of a Kia too...

6. HIGH All *LOL @ toasty.....The City Doesn't Ship to The US or Canada..So you'll have to Find another Seed Bank.

7. #8 findme, Dec 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2010
    they say.. G13xblackwidow would be the strongest... but finding the seeds for that would be hard I think.

So I would just get back widow seeds. Another strain that I hear that is potent is white russian. me personally, I'd just get white russian since its the best of black widow and ak47. You can't get much better than that.

Thats something I believe we all can agree on... I think.