Strongest cart EVER! (DIY)

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by DreamingOfSweetChiba, May 7, 2019.

Tags:
  1. So I’ve recently had a cart of my own, and it was ass. Then I got to thinking, could I make my own? Of course I could after reading and watching some YouTube videos. But is it worth it? I watched a dude kill 2 .5ml, mg, midk w/e, he killed two half carts in two hours for a “challenge”.
    My question is; how much weed can I fit into one cart? Could I make juice, then use that juice to on fresh weed, and process it all over again. Well I’m not sure if I’ll use a double boiler, vg, and weed, or get a heated press to press for rosin and start from there. What would be the best way to go about this, but more importantly is it possible? To make a one hitter quitter?(2,3,4 acceptable)

2. You can make carts pretty damn strong but have to be careful with viscosity unless you usd ccell tech as the more oil you add the thicker it gets to the point it won’t heat enough for a hit

• Like Like x 1
  3. So I can do it but I’d need a stronger battery to be able to vape the thicker oil?! Cool, how about getting started? Is pressing for rosin the best way to go?

4. Google ccell and using Rosin May be a good place to start

• Like Like x 2
  5. Thanks man.

6. #6 kush70, May 10, 2019
    Last edited: May 10, 2019
    No problem

It’s worth it to me. Even if the juice is 1 g oil to 1 ml wax liquidizer I’m getting 2 carts out of a gram that totally kicks ass for hits. Even 2 ml wax liquidizer to 1 g oil works nice but I personally wouldn’t thin it any more

7. Very helpful reply by kush70